Rimmel Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner - Eastend Snob 063

Rimmel Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner - Eastend Snob 063
Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner - Eastend Snob 063Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner in Eastend SnobExaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner - Eastend Snob 063Enter Title

4.5

on 2/18/2017 7:32:00 AM

I got this for the same reason most of us did - to kill the lemming for the $22 Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk pencil. I heard that this was a dupe for Pillow Talk but a little more pink, which I prefer. I also needed something that would last - I have several higher end pencils that barely make it a few hours.

I was surprised by how creamy this is. I think the texture is more like a crayon. It glides on and the texture really adheres to your lips. It also blended out pretty nicely on my lips even before putting balm over it.

I don't normally overline but was enticed to with this product. After blotting, it looked so beautiful and natural - Angelina Jolie lips. It lasted through breakfast and just needed a little touch up after lunch. It seemed to leave a slight pink tinge behind when it left, which is great. The color is a very muted pink - it is exactly the color that I was hoping the CT liner would be. It should look natural on many different skin tones.

This $4.99 pencil has made me perfectly happy and killed the CT lemming. I can have one for home and one for my person for less than half the cost of Pillow Talk.

on 2/16/2017 2:38:00 AM

Great quality, long lasting, beautiful flattering nude pink!

But, but, but...It only lasted me few weeks, so I checked the quantity and realised it only contains 0.25 gr. (For the reference- Charlotte Tilburt "Pillow talk" that is suposedly the same dupe contains 5 times the amount but costs 4 time more, so it turns out to be cheaper in the end).

I would def. recommend it! and i will reurchase, because 7 euro is still an ok price, but i think i will try the Charlotte T. one because it will last me much longer.

on 1/10/2017 11:51:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

063 eastend snob is a medium mauve pink shade. i love this color and would repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is one of those products that I KNOW is going to get a lot of play in my makeup looks. I gotta have my pinks, and this is the Mack Daddy of all pink lipliners- not too warm or cool, just a light-medium pink that seems to work with about half my lipsticks/glosses.

It is amazing that these Rimmel lipliners are so reasonably priced and yet literally blow some high-end liners clean out of the water- for those of you who find MAC's liners dry or patchy, these are for you.

The twist-up automatic style liner is always creamier and easier to apply than a pencil liner, but they tend to be shorter-wearing. This was not the case with this lipliner, it definitely hung around for a while.

The issue I ran into was that this super-creamy "like butta" formula was a bit too creamy, and broke off a couple times during application. It is always a shame when a good product gets wasted, so I can't grant this a full 5 lippies, but this is a beautiful color and the formula is actually superb with no skipping, smearing or patchiness whatsoever.

on 1/26/2016 4:59:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This is an absolutely gorgeous colour, natural pinky shade that's not too much colour for me but also is not a nude. I apply a balm underneath and fill in my entire lip with this pencil. Lasts a bit longer than a regular lipstick would. Would repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Straight, Coarse

Just the best lip liner. Goes on without drag and creates a sticky waxy base for your lip colors. This color matches my bare lips, is cheap, doesn't dry out my lips. After using this I can't imagine ever using a dry pencil again.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE
The most natural, elegant looking lip liner that makes my lips look so FULL and AMAZING. I am extremely fussy with lip liners, but this one has a special place in my collection. It wears average for me and the shade is perfect, I find that it appears neutral until I put it onto my natural lip shade. It enhances the lips without overly masking it. I don't have any pigmentation so unsure if it has that type of coverage.

I will purchase it FOREVER!

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Best lip liner ever, matches perfectly with rimmel airy fairy lipstick.

on 10/1/2015 12:20:00 AM

Such a beautiful colour and one of the creamiest lip liners I've ever used. BUT the first time I applied it, it snapped off twice and I was using it gently! Such a shame because I really liked the slanted tip. Thank goodness I bought it on sale, because I wouldn't want to spend $12 on very little product that would be useable.

One of the best lip liners I've used at any price. Cheap, easy to use, creamy, automatic, and most importantly, it lasts FOREVER. Eastend Snob is a neutral brightened brownish pink. If applied like a traditional liner, it will last under gloss or lipstick. If used alone to fill in the lips, it will add a stain that lasts well after all other makeup if gone. I do wish Rimmel would add new colors, as the selection is limited, but I would think anyone could find one or two to love.

Popular Lip Liners