Rimmel Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner - Eastend Snob 063

Rimmel Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner - Eastend Snob 063
Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner - Eastend Snob 063Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner in Eastend SnobExaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner - Eastend Snob 063Enter Title

4.5

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Silver, Straight, Medium

I just turned 45 years old and for the last five years or so I have shied away from traditional, opaque lipstick and lip liner out of fear my lips look too thin and because I want to avoid exaggerating my first lip lines. I ran across this color about a year ago and bought it on a lark. I love it! I use a healthy mix of prestige and drugstore brand products and this is the only lip liner I own and use at all. Applies smoothly and wears well. The color is gorgeous, neutral toned medium pink and flatters my fair/light skin (NW20). For the most part, I think it wears as well and as long as any other lip liner you can purchase. Will continue to repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

One of the best lip liners I've ever had....the end.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

My mum loves this lipliner, its a lovely colour and the formula is fantastic. The colour is very pigmented and glides on your lips seamlessly. The only fault, which isn't really a fault in some sense, is that is so creamy and becuas eof the type of packaging its in it can break off, other than that its outstanding!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is the worst lip pencil I ever bought.

Pros:
- generous size in the packaging

Cons:
- impossible to use as a lip liner, the pencil is too thick, must be used as a lipstick
- dramatically dries out my lips. they are nearly cracking after a day of wear even with moisturizing gloss on top
- very thick and has a sticky waxy consistency
- doesn't last for more than two hours
- impossible to see the exact shade before buying (I was hoping it be a bit lighter and a bit cooler - exactly like packaging)

on 2/18/2017 7:32:00 AM

I got this for the same reason most of us did - to kill the lemming for the $22 Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk pencil. I heard that this was a dupe for Pillow Talk but a little more pink, which I prefer. I also needed something that would last - I have several higher end pencils that barely make it a few hours.

I was surprised by how creamy this is. I think the texture is more like a crayon. It glides on and the texture really adheres to your lips. It also blended out pretty nicely on my lips even before putting balm over it.

I don't normally overline but was enticed to with this product. After blotting, it looked so beautiful and natural - Angelina Jolie lips. It lasted through breakfast and just needed a little touch up after lunch. It seemed to leave a slight pink tinge behind when it left, which is great. The color is a very muted pink - it is exactly the color that I was hoping the CT liner would be. It should look natural on many different skin tones.

This $4.99 pencil has made me perfectly happy and killed the CT lemming. I can have one for home and one for my person for less than half the cost of Pillow Talk.

Edit: I ended up purchasing the Pillow Talk pencil. I like East End Snob better :). More pink, and it lasts longer on me. I have to say though that I actually think the two pencils might not be as different in price as they seem. I go through East End Snob very quickly. Either way, I like this better if the two.

on 2/16/2017 2:38:00 AM

Great quality, long lasting, beautiful flattering nude pink!

But, It only lasted me few weeks, so I checked the quantity and realised it only contains 0.25 gr. (For the reference- Charlotte Tilburt "Pillow talk" that is suposedly the same dupe contains 5 times the amount but costs 4 time more, so it turns out to be cheaper in the end).

I would def. recommend it! and i will reurchase, because 7 euro is still an ok price, but i think i will try the Charlotte T. one next.

* edit: Because you dont need to sharpen it, i think my calcucation above is not correct. So, adding a lippie on a price .

on 1/10/2017 11:51:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

063 eastend snob is a medium mauve pink shade. i love this shade.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is one of those products that I KNOW is going to get a lot of play in my makeup looks. I gotta have my pinks, and this is the Mack Daddy of all pink lipliners- not too warm or cool, just a light-medium pink that seems to work with about half my lipsticks/glosses.

It is amazing that these Rimmel lipliners are so reasonably priced and yet literally blow some high-end liners clean out of the water- for those of you who find MAC's liners dry or patchy, these are for you.

The twist-up automatic style liner is always creamier and easier to apply than a pencil liner, but they tend to be shorter-wearing. This was not the case with this lipliner, it definitely hung around for a while.

The issue I ran into was that this super-creamy "like butta" formula was a bit too creamy, and broke off a couple times during application. It is always a shame when a good product gets wasted, so I can't grant this a full 5 lippies, but this is a beautiful color and the formula is actually superb with no skipping, smearing or patchiness whatsoever.

on 1/26/2016 4:59:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This is an absolutely gorgeous colour, natural pinky shade that's not too much colour for me but also is not a nude. I apply a balm underneath and fill in my entire lip with this pencil. Lasts a bit longer than a regular lipstick would. Would repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Straight, Coarse

Just the best lip liner. Goes on without drag and creates a sticky waxy base for your lip colors. This color matches my bare lips, is cheap, doesn't dry out my lips. After using this I can't imagine ever using a dry pencil again.

Popular Lip Liners