Rimmel Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner - Eastend Snob 063

image 1image 2image 3

4.5

on 1/26/2016 4:59:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This is an absolutely gorgeous colour, natural pinky shade that's not too much colour for me but also is not a nude. I apply a balm underneath and fill in my entire lip with this pencil. Lasts a bit longer than a regular lipstick would. Would repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Straight, Coarse

Just the best lip liner. Goes on without drag and creates a sticky waxy base for your lip colors. This color matches my bare lips, is cheap, doesn't dry out my lips. After using this I can't imagine ever using a dry pencil again.

To Read all 171 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE
The most natural, elegant looking lip liner that makes my lips look so FULL and AMAZING. I am extremely fussy with lip liners, but this one has a special place in my collection. It wears average for me and the shade is perfect, I find that it appears neutral until I put it onto my natural lip shade. It enhances the lips without overly masking it. I don't have any pigmentation so unsure if it has that type of coverage.

I will purchase it FOREVER!

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Best lip liner ever, matches perfectly with rimmel airy fairy lipstick.

on 10/1/2015 12:20:00 AM

Such a beautiful colour and one of the creamiest lip liners I've ever used. BUT the first time I applied it, it snapped off twice and I was using it gently! Such a shame because I really liked the slanted tip. Thank goodness I bought it on sale, because I wouldn't want to spend $12 on very little product that would be useable.

One of the best lip liners I've used at any price. Cheap, easy to use, creamy, automatic, and most importantly, it lasts FOREVER. Eastend Snob is a neutral brightened brownish pink. If applied like a traditional liner, it will last under gloss or lipstick. If used alone to fill in the lips, it will add a stain that lasts well after all other makeup if gone. I do wish Rimmel would add new colors, as the selection is limited, but I would think anyone could find one or two to love.

on 8/5/2015 1:55:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I love the color of Eastend Snob; it's a very universal dusty pink that looks great with just about any pink/nude lipstick on my fair skin. I also really like that it it's a retractable pencil so I can bring it with me in my purse and not have to worry about needing a sharpener.

The formula is very creamy and comfortable, but the pencil is a little on the soft side; the tip breaks off very easily, and is therefore not ideal for filling in your lips entirely. I find that a little annoying. It also doesn't wear as long as some of my other lip liners. Still, for the price, it's one of the best and most accessible lip liners around.

A beautiful dusty pink retractable, creamy lip liner. I love the shape of the lip liner; it is slanted instead of a normal pencil, making it super easy to apply. I love the color, the lasting power, and the price tag. I will repurchase and intend to buy more shades.

on 7/31/2015 12:17:00 PM

This baby is life! I love how this baby looks on my fair skin. It just looks like a beautiful pinky mauve color, and the lasting power is amazing! With the liquid to matte lip products being such a crazy right now I'm actually amazed that this gem isn't raved about on youtube because most of this line of lip liners are matte. The formula is perfect, it goes on nice and creamy and is completely matte. It doesnt cake up on me or look chalky even after lunch or 6 hours. I still find that it looks almlst thr same after my 8 hour shift. I own about 300 + lip products and ironically, I find myself reaching for this lipliner everyday. Why? It's magic in a tube and comements any eye look. The quality is amzing, you need this and it's about $5. I also recommend the revlon colorstay lip liner they are equally as amazing and have a beautiful color selection as well!

on 7/23/2015 5:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

Doing your homework on MakeUp Alley and other sites sure pays off. Was looking for a natural lip liner and this one kept poppiing up. Ordered 2, along with Rimmel Airy Fairy.

I typically am a HE girl, but after getting "taken" by the NARS velvet matt lip pencils that I bought at $26 each for summer in early june wearing sparingly and its ALL GONE by early July (sharpen you loose 1/3 of the product), was not falling for that again

Looked all around and this was really highly recommended so I bought 2 mail order from ULTA (hate going into that store).

Also bought the Rimmel in Airy Fairy which works nicely, not the perfect color but works well with my bronzer

Should mention my Revlon lip liner is ROCK HARD - over $10 and forget the HE lip liners, I gave up on those long ago

This is a keeper for purse and make up bag

Popular Lip Liners