JASÖN Quick Clean make-up remover pads (eyes,face)

Filtered by eye Color : Green
JASÖN Quick Clean make-up remover pads (eyes,face)

1 review

Not tested on animals

on 4/25/2004 11:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Oh wow! My HG eye make-up remover. I had been using Ulta's formativ eye make-up remover, which I thought worked well. But since I like to try new products, I decided to go the natural route next. I found these make-up remover pads for $4.50 online and thought why not. Fabulous! No oily or greasy residue. Nor does it leave skin tight. Takes off mascara easily and smoothly, without tugging too harshly at the eyes, and the eye area is left soft and supple afterwards. This product has some wonderful ingredients in it (i.e. aloe vera, chamomile, vit E,B,C, etc.. etc..) I believe this is one product that I will certainly be sticking with for a long time... Oh, it's also supposed to be used to take off other make-up such as lipstick, foundation, etc... I haven't tried that though... **UPDATE: I still love this product! Also, if you are so inclined... I find that olive oil works just as well in taking off eye makeup. After applying the olive oil all over my eye area, I simply take a damp cotton ball and wipe gently until everything is clear. Works quickly and leaves the eye area nourished!