JASÖN Quick Clean make-up remover pads (eyes,face)

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
JASÖN Quick Clean make-up remover pads (eyes,face)

3.0

Not tested on animals

I can say that these do get the makeup off effectively for me. Unfortunately it involves stinging and burning in the process of doing so. So although they are fragrance free, free of parabens, SLS, phthalates, and artificial colors...it's not worth the irritation. I want my makeup off but I don't need red, irritated eyes. I am using up, but will not buy again.

on 10/28/2014 12:35:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I bought these in a pinch while visiting my mom, and unfortunately have been using them for a few years (whenever I visit) in an attempt to get rid of the tub. I use a lot of makeup removing wipes, simply because they are the easiest way to make sure I take off my makeup. These, however, are both relatively ineffective and they are uncomfortable to use. They sting my eyes and it takes multiple passes, to get off even the smallest amount of eyeliner. My eye makeup is not waterproof, but with these pads it feels like it. I wouldn't suggest these to anyone with sensitive skin or eyes.

on 4/27/2012 10:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

These makeup remover pads burn and sting the area around my eyes. Also leaves my skin very dry, even after cleansing with my regular moisturizing cleanser. Very disappointed.

on 4/24/2008 4:33:00 AM

This is my savior when I am too tired or sleepy to wash my face. Mild and pleasant to use. My only complaint is that I need to use 2 or sometimes even 3 if I have full make up on.

on 5/5/2006 10:30:00 PM

Love these makeup remover pads. Effectively cleanses the eye area, and is so gentle while doing so. I will buy these again and again and again. I got them at LuckyVitamin.com for a good price. There are 75 pads in a jar, which I think is a lot for what I paid. Great purchase!!!!

These are great eyemakeup removal pads. The pads are large. I only need one to take off the eye make on both eyes. I wear eyeliner, shadow and mascara every day. These pads don't sting or irritate my eyes, I even keep my contacts on when I use these.