JASÖN Quick Clean make-up remover pads (eyes,face)

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
JASÖN Quick Clean make-up remover pads (eyes,face)

Not tested on animals

on 10/7/2005 2:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I LOVE this product!!! I use it as an all-over face and eye makeup remover for those late nights when I'm too sleepy to do my entire facial regimene. I trust it because there's no synthetic ingredients and nothing to break out my skin (I'm very acne-prone) and I think it does a great job! I have to use both sides of the pad (I do wish it were a little larger) and sometimes I end up using two. But, for the price (about $7 USD) it's a great value! I always keep this stocked! It's great for travel, too!! Highly recommended!

on 4/25/2004 11:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Oh wow! My HG eye make-up remover. I had been using Ulta's formativ eye make-up remover, which I thought worked well. But since I like to try new products, I decided to go the natural route next. I found these make-up remover pads for $4.50 online and thought why not. Fabulous! No oily or greasy residue. Nor does it leave skin tight. Takes off mascara easily and smoothly, without tugging too harshly at the eyes, and the eye area is left soft and supple afterwards. This product has some wonderful ingredients in it (i.e. aloe vera, chamomile, vit E,B,C, etc.. etc..) I believe this is one product that I will certainly be sticking with for a long time... Oh, it's also supposed to be used to take off other make-up such as lipstick, foundation, etc... I haven't tried that though... **UPDATE: I still love this product! Also, if you are so inclined... I find that olive oil works just as well in taking off eye makeup. After applying the olive oil all over my eye area, I simply take a damp cotton ball and wipe gently until everything is clear. Works quickly and leaves the eye area nourished!