Elizabeth Taylor Lip Gloss

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/11/2006 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I found this at Drug Emporium for only $1.99. The colors are bright, but I like reds and oranges. Doesn't last, but also doesn't make my lips peel. I just reapply. My favorite, but I hope I can find more.

on 9/22/2006 10:17:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I actually like the ritzy tube this gloss comes in. When I spotted this at TJ Maxx for $4, I figured if I didn't like it at least I wasn't out alot of money. The color I bought was Star Power which looks like a shimmery white in the tube, but goes on cloudy/clear. Alone it's not that appealing but layered over MAC's Mahogany lip pencil it's awesome! Not real sticky, but not watery either. Pretty good gloss for $4.

Ok, yes it's really gaudy. But I got it on clearance for 75 cents, so it was not pricey at all. I got the color 'Coral Facets' and if I only put on a very light coat it looks really nice on my lips. I'm almost scared because it is really bright coral pink in the tube, but once on, it gives a really nice pink color to my already pigmented lips, it's actually a pink I can wear. To say I was pleasantly surprised is an understatement, but I will never put this on in public. The fake diamonds are really over the top.