Revlon Powder Blush - Tawny Peach

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Revlon Powder Blush - Tawny Peach

1.5

Talc, Dimethicone, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Zinc Stearate, Polyethylene, Perfluorononyl, Octyldodecyl Glycol Meadowfoamate, Gingko Biloba Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf (Green Tea) Extract, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cyclopentasiloxane, Lecithin, Silica, Lauroyl Lysine...

on 3/19/2009 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Overall, this product is for light skinned people. Not me. I'm a NC40 gal, natural tan if ya know what I mean. I tend to go for peachy colored blushes because it's what looks good on me. This however was a huge mistake. I bought it thinkin' it'd be highly pigmented, natural looking on my tanned skin, good for work place. But nah. It just won't show up on my face. I had to grab a lot to have some color on my cheeks. I hate it. So if you're tanned like me, don't get this! Save your money and buy some MAC blushes!

on 3/26/2005 4:12:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

Pop-put mirror is useless and not convenient at all! Blush can cake/blotch so apply carefully. Nice shade though. The shade #1707 Sandalwood Beige contours the face well.