Revlon Powder Blush - Tawny Peach

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Revlon Powder Blush - Tawny Peach

3.0

Talc, Dimethicone, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Zinc Stearate, Polyethylene, Perfluorononyl, Octyldodecyl Glycol Meadowfoamate, Gingko Biloba Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf (Green Tea) Extract, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cyclopentasiloxane, Lecithin, Silica, Lauroyl Lysine...

on 2/11/2012 4:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Just terrible - perhaps they have changed the formula as mine is in a more recent form of packaging - so colourless I am NW 10-15 and this doesnt even show up on me so hate to think what it would do for anyone darker than me (which is rare). I could use this as face powder as it is so transparent.

on 2/3/2012 10:33:00 PM

My fav drug store blush by far. This colour shows up amazing on my skin & lasts all day for me. I use this pretty much 6/7 days and it can last me from a 2-3 months give or take. My only issue is that when you do hit the pan.. It's so tricky to get anything on your brush & yet there's still a lot of product on the sides which you can't really pick up. They shouldn't include the brush either because I believe it's a waste seeing as I use my own blush brush. Remove the brush, replace with more product & we're good to go! I have tried other blushes by this line & yes some of the blushes don't show up but you need to know which blush goes with your skin colour.. because if you don't then yes you will have disappointment like I did when I wanted to get the one blush called "Blushed" which I saw no difference.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I took this back a couple days ago for these reasons:
*It was very pricey for a drugstore blush
*It didn't show up on my skin and it wasn't high pigmented
*too dry

The packaging was nice, but I don't see why you'd need a mirror and the brush was quite small, however I don't recommend getting this blush because it's not gonna do anything. You might as well just spend your money on something better!

on 6/10/2010 3:30:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

i went to the drugstore searching for a peach blush for the summer and decided on this. i usually use pink or red blushes, but it is SUMMER and i wanted it to feel that way, haha. i actually really like this. its pretty sheer, which is fine on my nc 15 skin and which i actually really like because of how i use it. i apply it with a sephora angled brush on my sheekbones and then lightly on my chin, nose, forehead, etc and the result is very pretty, glowy peachy skin.

on 7/30/2008 3:08:00 PM

Great alternative to bronzer for fair-skinned people. I bought this shade after I tried Revlon's Soft Spoken Pink (which I highly recommend as well). And I love it! I'm very fair and I don't like to look made-up, so this is just perfect for me. It gives me a hint of peachy color (which is what I look like tan) without overpowering my skin. I apply using a big brush for a natural look. Definitely will rebuy!

on 12/11/2005 4:43:00 PM

I'm sad I didn't read here before I purchased this blush. It itruly is barely there. There is virtually no pigment in this blush. I've been using it recently mostly to set a cream blush that I much prefer to this one. This is so sheer that I could almost use it instead of my regular face powder. Practically no color. I do, however, really like the packaging. Pop up mirror is cute, though I'm not sure why it couldn't have just been a miror in the lid...but whatever.

Popular Blush Products