REVLON Powder Blush - Tawny Peach

Filtered by eye Color : Black
REVLON Powder Blush - Tawny Peach

3.3

Talc, Dimethicone, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Zinc Stearate, Polyethylene, Perfluorononyl, Octyldodecyl Glycol Meadowfoamate, Gingko Biloba Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf (Green Tea) Extract, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cyclopentasiloxane, Lecithin, Silica, Lauroyl Lysine...

on 7/29/2012 1:41:00 AM

I have asian skin (yellow undertones) and was looking for a decent peach blush. I tried this because its affordable and from my favorite cosmetic brand - Revlon.

Likes:
- Sturdy packaging - very compact
- Peach color that complements my Asian skin tone (less pinks)
- No shine
- For my general everyday use (morning application) takes 6 months to hit the pan

Dislikes:
- The blush brush is lousy. Leaves brush hair on my cheeks. Stick to your blush brush
- Color is gone by mid-day (estimate of around 5-6 hours)

I wouldn't buy again soon just because I want to look for a blush with more staying power to last the whole day while I'm at the office. But its generally a decent blush.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Terrible pigmentation! I have to pack it on about 6 times w/a stiff brush to get some color on my cheeks. But after working it in, it's a decent warm peachy shade. I just get frustrated trying to build the color on my cheeks. Maybe it'll work for lighter skin tone but not for my NC30. I don't mind sheer blushes but this is just too much work!

on 1/21/2012 2:51:00 AM

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

This is for dc`d NEW COMPLEXION blush 04 Tawny Peach. Compact is all black, no mirror. HG peachy pink matte that brightens up my face and lasts all day. I use it rarely cause I don`t want ever to hit the pan! I haven`t seen the "new" tawny peach in stores here, so I quess I have to take a chance and order online to see if they are exact matches. Doubt it. From reviews the new quality seems worse.

Popular Blush Products