Revlon Powder Blush - Tawny Peach

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Revlon Powder Blush - Tawny Peach

3.2

Talc, Dimethicone, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Zinc Stearate, Polyethylene, Perfluorononyl, Octyldodecyl Glycol Meadowfoamate, Gingko Biloba Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf (Green Tea) Extract, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cyclopentasiloxane, Lecithin, Silica, Lauroyl Lysine...

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I use this blush every day and I love it. I'm not surprised to see all the negative reviews. It is NOT a pigmented blush. If you're looking for something that will really stand out and show up this is not it. Its a tightly pressed, completely matte and very warm undertoned.

This is probably most suitable for fair skinned people with warm undertones. If you're very fair and you feel like you look ghostly after applying foundation this is perfect to add some warmth and colour back into your skin.

I usually take some on to a brush and start off on my cheeks and carry the left over the temples and towards the jaw and it gives me the most natural glow.

The packaging is not anything special, its very practical and slim so good for storing and in your make up bag.

This blush is TERRIBLE!!! I bought this from walmart excited to try a nice peach blush! This had absolutely no pigmentation, and made no difference when i put it on! The blush wouldnt rub off onto the brush, so i switched brushes and still none! Everything about this blush is horrible! packaging sucks too! NEVER buying this again! Not Recommended!

No pigment! I've only had this blush for a week and the Revlon stamp has already been worn flat. I'll use it though because it was so expensive. I could use it as a finishing powder.

on 12/12/2011 12:28:00 AM

I LOVE this blush its amazing. Tawny peach is a great peachy pink colour for everyday and I love it. I also LOVE berry rich for a pink wash of colour. These blushes are pretty shear but thats why I like them. They give a beautiful flush of colour without looking too shimmery or unnatural. They are build-able though. Also they last SOOOOO long. Over all these are amazing blushes that I really like!

Agree with all the gals who said this product doesn't show up on their skin. Besides that it makes me look so washed out. The packaging is cute though.

on 5/30/2010 2:45:00 AM

I almost hate this product but i'm going to use it because i paid money for it. The only way I will use this blush it to use my MAC 109 and swirl it like 10 billion times. ==" Failure right? XD Whatever you do, don't buy this product

on 10/25/2009 6:33:00 AM

I can't say I'm surprised at all the negative comments about this blush, but the fact that it's so sheer is what I love about it. I'm very pale, so I have to be careful about adding too much color. This color is buildable, so it's hard to make mistakes. Very easy to blend, and always looks natural. It has a lovely finish- not powdery or chalky at all.

i got this during Ulta's BOGO sale. it looks pretty in the pan but it has no color payoff whatsoever. to me, it works more like MAC's beauty powders. great for blending blush colors or toning down bright colors. but by itself, it's pretty useless. i wouldn't buy this color again. i'm still giving it a 3 because i like the texture of Revlon blushes.

on 3/19/2009 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Overall, this product is for light skinned people. Not me. I'm a NC40 gal, natural tan if ya know what I mean. I tend to go for peachy colored blushes because it's what looks good on me. This however was a huge mistake. I bought it thinkin' it'd be highly pigmented, natural looking on my tanned skin, good for work place. But nah. It just won't show up on my face. I had to grab a lot to have some color on my cheeks. I hate it. So if you're tanned like me, don't get this! Save your money and buy some MAC blushes!

on 12/28/2008 8:59:00 AM

True to its name, it gives cool tone peach hue. Perfect choice for me. Very minimal pigment. I just swipe twice on each cheek. Quite a large pan. And the price is affordable. Not bad overall. :)