Revlon Powder Blush - Tawny Peach

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Revlon Powder Blush - Tawny Peach

4.5

Talc, Dimethicone, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Zinc Stearate, Polyethylene, Perfluorononyl, Octyldodecyl Glycol Meadowfoamate, Gingko Biloba Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf (Green Tea) Extract, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cyclopentasiloxane, Lecithin, Silica, Lauroyl Lysine...

I found out about this blush when I was a teen reading Seventeen magazine. And I use it to this day. I find it to be very natural looking on my super pale skin and pigmented enough for my liking.

on 6/19/2011 3:20:00 PM

Tawny Peach gives just enough color without looking overly orange.Subtle color & lasts all day for me.No shimmer,just overall a great peach color.Would keep buying this product~

on 1/20/2010 12:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This is the one and only blush in my makeup collection. It's very soft, pretty, but still gives my fair complexion some colour. It's a good price and the packaging is really good (and sturdy) for a drugstore brand.

Huge fan of Revlon, and especially their blushes. I do like this shade, although it is definitely better for lighter skintones, as it's a very light shade of peach (even though it does work for my skintone). It goes on smoothly and lasts all day over my Colorstay foundation. Pretty, and natural looking, non-shimmery blush! Packaging is awesome, too! Better than all the high end brands I've tried.

This is an okay product. It isn't very pigmented, so you really have to pile it on in order to make it show up. The color is beautiful, though, and it looks natural. I don't think I'll buy it again, but I will look for a better, more pigmented product in the same color as this one.

very pretty colored peach blush, i use very often. good packaging in my oppinion too. goes on very natural, hard to over do make up with it. a liitle bit matte in my oppinion but other than that a great blush. i bought it for 9 dollars at walmart and it was worth it. will definitely buy again.