Revlon Powder Blush - Tawny Peach

Filtered by hair type : Curly
Revlon Powder Blush - Tawny Peach

3.5

Talc, Dimethicone, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Zinc Stearate, Polyethylene, Perfluorononyl, Octyldodecyl Glycol Meadowfoamate, Gingko Biloba Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf (Green Tea) Extract, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cyclopentasiloxane, Lecithin, Silica, Lauroyl Lysine...

on 1/21/2012 2:51:00 AM

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

This is for dc`d NEW COMPLEXION blush 04 Tawny Peach. Compact is all black, no mirror. HG peachy pink matte that brightens up my face and lasts all day. I use it rarely cause I don`t want ever to hit the pan! I haven`t seen the "new" tawny peach in stores here, so I quess I have to take a chance and order online to see if they are exact matches. Doubt it. From reviews the new quality seems worse.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I took this back a couple days ago for these reasons:
*It was very pricey for a drugstore blush
*It didn't show up on my skin and it wasn't high pigmented
*too dry

The packaging was nice, but I don't see why you'd need a mirror and the brush was quite small, however I don't recommend getting this blush because it's not gonna do anything. You might as well just spend your money on something better!