Revlon Powder Blush - Tawny Peach

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Revlon Powder Blush - Tawny Peach

2.8

Talc, Dimethicone, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Zinc Stearate, Polyethylene, Perfluorononyl, Octyldodecyl Glycol Meadowfoamate, Gingko Biloba Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf (Green Tea) Extract, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cyclopentasiloxane, Lecithin, Silica, Lauroyl Lysine...

on 7/29/2012 1:41:00 AM

I have asian skin (yellow undertones) and was looking for a decent peach blush. I tried this because its affordable and from my favorite cosmetic brand - Revlon.

Likes:
- Sturdy packaging - very compact
- Peach color that complements my Asian skin tone (less pinks)
- No shine
- For my general everyday use (morning application) takes 6 months to hit the pan

Dislikes:
- The blush brush is lousy. Leaves brush hair on my cheeks. Stick to your blush brush
- Color is gone by mid-day (estimate of around 5-6 hours)

I wouldn't buy again soon just because I want to look for a blush with more staying power to last the whole day while I'm at the office. But its generally a decent blush.

on 5/10/2012 12:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

ZERO PIGMENT!!!!

How is this product even on the market? If there was a tester at CVS, I NEVER would have purchased this. Now I have to waste my time returning this.

I will repeat: THIS PRODUCT HAS ZERO PIGMENT!

on 2/11/2012 4:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Just terrible - perhaps they have changed the formula as mine is in a more recent form of packaging - so colourless I am NW 10-15 and this doesnt even show up on me so hate to think what it would do for anyone darker than me (which is rare). I could use this as face powder as it is so transparent.

on 12/12/2011 12:28:00 AM

I LOVE this blush its amazing. Tawny peach is a great peachy pink colour for everyday and I love it. I also LOVE berry rich for a pink wash of colour. These blushes are pretty shear but thats why I like them. They give a beautiful flush of colour without looking too shimmery or unnatural. They are build-able though. Also they last SOOOOO long. Over all these are amazing blushes that I really like!

on 6/10/2010 3:30:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

i went to the drugstore searching for a peach blush for the summer and decided on this. i usually use pink or red blushes, but it is SUMMER and i wanted it to feel that way, haha. i actually really like this. its pretty sheer, which is fine on my nc 15 skin and which i actually really like because of how i use it. i apply it with a sephora angled brush on my sheekbones and then lightly on my chin, nose, forehead, etc and the result is very pretty, glowy peachy skin.