REVLON Powder Blush - Tawny Peach

Filtered by skin type : Combination
REVLON Powder Blush - Tawny Peach

3.8

Talc, Dimethicone, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Zinc Stearate, Polyethylene, Perfluorononyl, Octyldodecyl Glycol Meadowfoamate, Gingko Biloba Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf (Green Tea) Extract, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cyclopentasiloxane, Lecithin, Silica, Lauroyl Lysine...

I found out about this blush when I was a teen reading Seventeen magazine. And I use it to this day. I find it to be very natural looking on my super pale skin and pigmented enough for my liking.

This blush is TERRIBLE!!! I bought this from walmart excited to try a nice peach blush! This had absolutely no pigmentation, and made no difference when i put it on! The blush wouldnt rub off onto the brush, so i switched brushes and still none! Everything about this blush is horrible! packaging sucks too! NEVER buying this again! Not Recommended!

on 7/29/2012 1:41:00 AM

I have asian skin (yellow undertones) and was looking for a decent peach blush. I tried this because its affordable and from my favorite cosmetic brand - Revlon.

Likes:
- Sturdy packaging - very compact
- Peach color that complements my Asian skin tone (less pinks)
- No shine
- For my general everyday use (morning application) takes 6 months to hit the pan

Dislikes:
- The blush brush is lousy. Leaves brush hair on my cheeks. Stick to your blush brush
- Color is gone by mid-day (estimate of around 5-6 hours)

I wouldn't buy again soon just because I want to look for a blush with more staying power to last the whole day while I'm at the office. But its generally a decent blush.

No pigment! I've only had this blush for a week and the Revlon stamp has already been worn flat. I'll use it though because it was so expensive. I could use it as a finishing powder.

on 2/3/2012 10:33:00 PM

My fav drug store blush by far. This colour shows up amazing on my skin & lasts all day for me. I use this pretty much 6/7 days and it can last me from a 2-3 months give or take. My only issue is that when you do hit the pan.. It's so tricky to get anything on your brush & yet there's still a lot of product on the sides which you can't really pick up. They shouldn't include the brush either because I believe it's a waste seeing as I use my own blush brush. Remove the brush, replace with more product & we're good to go! I have tried other blushes by this line & yes some of the blushes don't show up but you need to know which blush goes with your skin colour.. because if you don't then yes you will have disappointment like I did when I wanted to get the one blush called "Blushed" which I saw no difference.

on 1/21/2012 2:51:00 AM

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

This is for dc`d NEW COMPLEXION blush 04 Tawny Peach. Compact is all black, no mirror. HG peachy pink matte that brightens up my face and lasts all day. I use it rarely cause I don`t want ever to hit the pan! I haven`t seen the "new" tawny peach in stores here, so I quess I have to take a chance and order online to see if they are exact matches. Doubt it. From reviews the new quality seems worse.

on 12/12/2011 12:28:00 AM

I LOVE this blush its amazing. Tawny peach is a great peachy pink colour for everyday and I love it. I also LOVE berry rich for a pink wash of colour. These blushes are pretty shear but thats why I like them. They give a beautiful flush of colour without looking too shimmery or unnatural. They are build-able though. Also they last SOOOOO long. Over all these are amazing blushes that I really like!

on 6/19/2011 3:20:00 PM

Tawny Peach gives just enough color without looking overly orange.Subtle color & lasts all day for me.No shimmer,just overall a great peach color.Would keep buying this product~

Agree with all the gals who said this product doesn't show up on their skin. Besides that it makes me look so washed out. The packaging is cute though.

I bought this today after getting fed up with my usual pinky blushers I too (like Ravey) wanted to feel like it was summer so thought Id buy a summer blush for a quick peachy pick me up. I thought Id go for a cheaper blush rather than splash out on another Bobbi Brown blush (my usual choice) as Im probably only going to use this during the summer months.

At first I was quite disappointed because the colour is sheer and on first application is not really noticeable despite it looking quite a strong peach in the pan. However, after some playing around and a couple of applications Ive decided to see this as a good thing rather than view this as a waste of money! My thinking is that the colour is buildable so you could apply once for an all over subtle glow or build up with multiple applications for a stronger peachy cheek. I too dusted the product lightly on my cheeks, chin, nose and forehead and I think it would be a good pick me up if youre looking a bit grey or tired!

I personally didnt find the colour overly chalky (but my skin is quite pale so if you are more tanned perhaps youd have a different experience?) and overall I was quite happy with the mirror and the brush in the compact as they are ok if youre on the go and dont have the luxury of your full set of brushes with you.

So, all in all I would so its not bad for the price and would be a good, basic, versatile product to start with if youre scared of trying blush for the first time or if you have a paler complexion.

Popular Blush Products