Revlon Powder Blush - Tawny Peach

Revlon Powder Blush - Tawny Peach

2.9

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Dimethicone, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Zinc Stearate, Polyethylene, Perfluorononyl, Octyldodecyl Glycol Meadowfoamate, Gingko Biloba Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf (Green Tea) Extract, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cyclopentasiloxane, Lecithin, Silica, Lauroyl Lysine...

on 5/30/2010 2:45:00 AM

I almost hate this product but i'm going to use it because i paid money for it. The only way I will use this blush it to use my MAC 109 and swirl it like 10 billion times. ==" Failure right? XD Whatever you do, don't buy this product

on 1/20/2010 12:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This is the one and only blush in my makeup collection. It's very soft, pretty, but still gives my fair complexion some colour. It's a good price and the packaging is really good (and sturdy) for a drugstore brand.

on 10/25/2009 6:33:00 AM

I can't say I'm surprised at all the negative comments about this blush, but the fact that it's so sheer is what I love about it. I'm very pale, so I have to be careful about adding too much color. This color is buildable, so it's hard to make mistakes. Very easy to blend, and always looks natural. It has a lovely finish- not powdery or chalky at all.

on 3/19/2009 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Overall, this product is for light skinned people. Not me. I'm a NC40 gal, natural tan if ya know what I mean. I tend to go for peachy colored blushes because it's what looks good on me. This however was a huge mistake. I bought it thinkin' it'd be highly pigmented, natural looking on my tanned skin, good for work place. But nah. It just won't show up on my face. I had to grab a lot to have some color on my cheeks. I hate it. So if you're tanned like me, don't get this! Save your money and buy some MAC blushes!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I got this blush for $1.99 as well as another Revlon blush in "Love that pink" for the same price. I Love the color Tawny Peach so much! its a beautiful peachy sheen that looks so gorgeous, and I love the little click mirror that comes along with it :) the color is not to pigmented which I like because alot of blushes look to bright for my face- all I need is a few swipes of this and it looks so natural and glowy, and if I mix it with "Love that pink" I get this amazing color. I love blushes that aren't to strongly pigmented because even if i over apply it still looks natural. with other blushes I have tried I would put on one swipe and I looked like a clown, but not with this :P & the best part is that these will last me awhile and I can get more for so cheap at my local liquidation world store...I'm in Love :D

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I can't say anything good about this blush. The powder sits on top of my skin and it hardly shows up. This blush has no pigment at all. It just gives me a dusty, powdery mess. I'm so mad I wasted money on this. ($9.99 USD)

on 12/11/2005 4:43:00 PM

I'm sad I didn't read here before I purchased this blush. It itruly is barely there. There is virtually no pigment in this blush. I've been using it recently mostly to set a cream blush that I much prefer to this one. This is so sheer that I could almost use it instead of my regular face powder. Practically no color. I do, however, really like the packaging. Pop up mirror is cute, though I'm not sure why it couldn't have just been a miror in the lid...but whatever.

very pretty colored peach blush, i use very often. good packaging in my oppinion too. goes on very natural, hard to over do make up with it. a liitle bit matte in my oppinion but other than that a great blush. i bought it for 9 dollars at walmart and it was worth it. will definitely buy again.