Revlon Powder Blush - Tawny Peach

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Revlon Powder Blush - Tawny Peach

3.6

Talc, Dimethicone, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Zinc Stearate, Polyethylene, Perfluorononyl, Octyldodecyl Glycol Meadowfoamate, Gingko Biloba Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf (Green Tea) Extract, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cyclopentasiloxane, Lecithin, Silica, Lauroyl Lysine...

I found out about this blush when I was a teen reading Seventeen magazine. And I use it to this day. I find it to be very natural looking on my super pale skin and pigmented enough for my liking.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I use this blush every day and I love it. I'm not surprised to see all the negative reviews. It is NOT a pigmented blush. If you're looking for something that will really stand out and show up this is not it. Its a tightly pressed, completely matte and very warm undertoned.

This is probably most suitable for fair skinned people with warm undertones. If you're very fair and you feel like you look ghostly after applying foundation this is perfect to add some warmth and colour back into your skin.

I usually take some on to a brush and start off on my cheeks and carry the left over the temples and towards the jaw and it gives me the most natural glow.

The packaging is not anything special, its very practical and slim so good for storing and in your make up bag.

on 5/10/2012 12:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

ZERO PIGMENT!!!!

How is this product even on the market? If there was a tester at CVS, I NEVER would have purchased this. Now I have to waste my time returning this.

I will repeat: THIS PRODUCT HAS ZERO PIGMENT!

No pigment! I've only had this blush for a week and the Revlon stamp has already been worn flat. I'll use it though because it was so expensive. I could use it as a finishing powder.

on 2/11/2012 4:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Just terrible - perhaps they have changed the formula as mine is in a more recent form of packaging - so colourless I am NW 10-15 and this doesnt even show up on me so hate to think what it would do for anyone darker than me (which is rare). I could use this as face powder as it is so transparent.

on 1/21/2012 2:51:00 AM

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

This is for dc`d NEW COMPLEXION blush 04 Tawny Peach. Compact is all black, no mirror. HG peachy pink matte that brightens up my face and lasts all day. I use it rarely cause I don`t want ever to hit the pan! I haven`t seen the "new" tawny peach in stores here, so I quess I have to take a chance and order online to see if they are exact matches. Doubt it. From reviews the new quality seems worse.

I bought this today after getting fed up with my usual pinky blushers I too (like Ravey) wanted to feel like it was summer so thought Id buy a summer blush for a quick peachy pick me up. I thought Id go for a cheaper blush rather than splash out on another Bobbi Brown blush (my usual choice) as Im probably only going to use this during the summer months.

At first I was quite disappointed because the colour is sheer and on first application is not really noticeable despite it looking quite a strong peach in the pan. However, after some playing around and a couple of applications Ive decided to see this as a good thing rather than view this as a waste of money! My thinking is that the colour is buildable so you could apply once for an all over subtle glow or build up with multiple applications for a stronger peachy cheek. I too dusted the product lightly on my cheeks, chin, nose and forehead and I think it would be a good pick me up if youre looking a bit grey or tired!

I personally didnt find the colour overly chalky (but my skin is quite pale so if you are more tanned perhaps youd have a different experience?) and overall I was quite happy with the mirror and the brush in the compact as they are ok if youre on the go and dont have the luxury of your full set of brushes with you.

So, all in all I would so its not bad for the price and would be a good, basic, versatile product to start with if youre scared of trying blush for the first time or if you have a paler complexion.

on 6/10/2010 3:30:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

i went to the drugstore searching for a peach blush for the summer and decided on this. i usually use pink or red blushes, but it is SUMMER and i wanted it to feel that way, haha. i actually really like this. its pretty sheer, which is fine on my nc 15 skin and which i actually really like because of how i use it. i apply it with a sephora angled brush on my sheekbones and then lightly on my chin, nose, forehead, etc and the result is very pretty, glowy peachy skin.

on 1/20/2010 12:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This is the one and only blush in my makeup collection. It's very soft, pretty, but still gives my fair complexion some colour. It's a good price and the packaging is really good (and sturdy) for a drugstore brand.

on 1/24/2009 4:39:00 PM

This blush is not very pigmented, but I have fair skin and like subtle blush so I actually really like this. It blends easily and is a really nice, slighly shimmery peach color. Good if you have fair skin and just want a subtle glow.