Revlon Powder Blush - Tawny Peach

Revlon Powder Blush - Tawny Peach

3.4

Talc, Dimethicone, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Zinc Stearate, Polyethylene, Perfluorononyl, Octyldodecyl Glycol Meadowfoamate, Gingko Biloba Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf (Green Tea) Extract, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cyclopentasiloxane, Lecithin, Silica, Lauroyl Lysine...

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I use this blush every day and I love it. I'm not surprised to see all the negative reviews. It is NOT a pigmented blush. If you're looking for something that will really stand out and show up this is not it. Its a tightly pressed, completely matte and very warm undertoned.

This is probably most suitable for fair skinned people with warm undertones. If you're very fair and you feel like you look ghostly after applying foundation this is perfect to add some warmth and colour back into your skin.

I usually take some on to a brush and start off on my cheeks and carry the left over the temples and towards the jaw and it gives me the most natural glow.

The packaging is not anything special, its very practical and slim so good for storing and in your make up bag.

on 2/3/2012 10:33:00 PM

My fav drug store blush by far. This colour shows up amazing on my skin & lasts all day for me. I use this pretty much 6/7 days and it can last me from a 2-3 months give or take. My only issue is that when you do hit the pan.. It's so tricky to get anything on your brush & yet there's still a lot of product on the sides which you can't really pick up. They shouldn't include the brush either because I believe it's a waste seeing as I use my own blush brush. Remove the brush, replace with more product & we're good to go! I have tried other blushes by this line & yes some of the blushes don't show up but you need to know which blush goes with your skin colour.. because if you don't then yes you will have disappointment like I did when I wanted to get the one blush called "Blushed" which I saw no difference.

on 1/21/2012 2:51:00 AM

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

This is for dc`d NEW COMPLEXION blush 04 Tawny Peach. Compact is all black, no mirror. HG peachy pink matte that brightens up my face and lasts all day. I use it rarely cause I don`t want ever to hit the pan! I haven`t seen the "new" tawny peach in stores here, so I quess I have to take a chance and order online to see if they are exact matches. Doubt it. From reviews the new quality seems worse.

on 12/12/2011 12:28:00 AM

I LOVE this blush its amazing. Tawny peach is a great peachy pink colour for everyday and I love it. I also LOVE berry rich for a pink wash of colour. These blushes are pretty shear but thats why I like them. They give a beautiful flush of colour without looking too shimmery or unnatural. They are build-able though. Also they last SOOOOO long. Over all these are amazing blushes that I really like!

on 6/19/2011 3:20:00 PM

Tawny Peach gives just enough color without looking overly orange.Subtle color & lasts all day for me.No shimmer,just overall a great peach color.Would keep buying this product~

on 1/20/2010 12:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This is the one and only blush in my makeup collection. It's very soft, pretty, but still gives my fair complexion some colour. It's a good price and the packaging is really good (and sturdy) for a drugstore brand.

on 12/28/2008 8:59:00 AM

True to its name, it gives cool tone peach hue. Perfect choice for me. Very minimal pigment. I just swipe twice on each cheek. Quite a large pan. And the price is affordable. Not bad overall. :)

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I got this blush for $1.99 as well as another Revlon blush in "Love that pink" for the same price. I Love the color Tawny Peach so much! its a beautiful peachy sheen that looks so gorgeous, and I love the little click mirror that comes along with it :) the color is not to pigmented which I like because alot of blushes look to bright for my face- all I need is a few swipes of this and it looks so natural and glowy, and if I mix it with "Love that pink" I get this amazing color. I love blushes that aren't to strongly pigmented because even if i over apply it still looks natural. with other blushes I have tried I would put on one swipe and I looked like a clown, but not with this :P & the best part is that these will last me awhile and I can get more for so cheap at my local liquidation world store...I'm in Love :D

fab colour , just what i was looking for , though i have to make sure i blend it out properly each time b/c that's what makes all the difference between a cheap look and a natural look.
cute packaging , nice brush , the only reason i won't buy again is because i always want to experiment with different things so next time i'll try a creme blush . but this product is really nice

on 7/30/2008 3:08:00 PM

Great alternative to bronzer for fair-skinned people. I bought this shade after I tried Revlon's Soft Spoken Pink (which I highly recommend as well). And I love it! I'm very fair and I don't like to look made-up, so this is just perfect for me. It gives me a hint of peachy color (which is what I look like tan) without overpowering my skin. I apply using a big brush for a natural look. Definitely will rebuy!