Revlon Powder Blush - Tawny Peach

Revlon Powder Blush - Tawny Peach

3.4

Talc, Dimethicone, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Zinc Stearate, Polyethylene, Perfluorononyl, Octyldodecyl Glycol Meadowfoamate, Gingko Biloba Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf (Green Tea) Extract, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cyclopentasiloxane, Lecithin, Silica, Lauroyl Lysine...

This blush is TERRIBLE!!! I bought this from walmart excited to try a nice peach blush! This had absolutely no pigmentation, and made no difference when i put it on! The blush wouldnt rub off onto the brush, so i switched brushes and still none! Everything about this blush is horrible! packaging sucks too! NEVER buying this again! Not Recommended!

on 5/10/2012 12:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

ZERO PIGMENT!!!!

How is this product even on the market? If there was a tester at CVS, I NEVER would have purchased this. Now I have to waste my time returning this.

I will repeat: THIS PRODUCT HAS ZERO PIGMENT!

on 2/11/2012 4:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Just terrible - perhaps they have changed the formula as mine is in a more recent form of packaging - so colourless I am NW 10-15 and this doesnt even show up on me so hate to think what it would do for anyone darker than me (which is rare). I could use this as face powder as it is so transparent.

on 3/19/2009 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Overall, this product is for light skinned people. Not me. I'm a NC40 gal, natural tan if ya know what I mean. I tend to go for peachy colored blushes because it's what looks good on me. This however was a huge mistake. I bought it thinkin' it'd be highly pigmented, natural looking on my tanned skin, good for work place. But nah. It just won't show up on my face. I had to grab a lot to have some color on my cheeks. I hate it. So if you're tanned like me, don't get this! Save your money and buy some MAC blushes!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I can't say anything good about this blush. The powder sits on top of my skin and it hardly shows up. This blush has no pigment at all. It just gives me a dusty, powdery mess. I'm so mad I wasted money on this. ($9.99 USD)

on 12/11/2005 4:43:00 PM

I'm sad I didn't read here before I purchased this blush. It itruly is barely there. There is virtually no pigment in this blush. I've been using it recently mostly to set a cream blush that I much prefer to this one. This is so sheer that I could almost use it instead of my regular face powder. Practically no color. I do, however, really like the packaging. Pop up mirror is cute, though I'm not sure why it couldn't have just been a miror in the lid...but whatever.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Terrible pigmentation! I have to pack it on about 6 times w/a stiff brush to get some color on my cheeks. But after working it in, it's a decent warm peachy shade. I just get frustrated trying to build the color on my cheeks. Maybe it'll work for lighter skin tone but not for my NC30. I don't mind sheer blushes but this is just too much work!

No pigment! I've only had this blush for a week and the Revlon stamp has already been worn flat. I'll use it though because it was so expensive. I could use it as a finishing powder.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I took this back a couple days ago for these reasons:
*It was very pricey for a drugstore blush
*It didn't show up on my skin and it wasn't high pigmented
*too dry

The packaging was nice, but I don't see why you'd need a mirror and the brush was quite small, however I don't recommend getting this blush because it's not gonna do anything. You might as well just spend your money on something better!

Agree with all the gals who said this product doesn't show up on their skin. Besides that it makes me look so washed out. The packaging is cute though.