Revlon Powder Blush - Tawny Peach

Filtered by age: 36-43
Revlon Powder Blush - Tawny Peach

2.3

Talc, Dimethicone, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Zinc Stearate, Polyethylene, Perfluorononyl, Octyldodecyl Glycol Meadowfoamate, Gingko Biloba Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf (Green Tea) Extract, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cyclopentasiloxane, Lecithin, Silica, Lauroyl Lysine...

on 5/10/2012 12:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

ZERO PIGMENT!!!!

How is this product even on the market? If there was a tester at CVS, I NEVER would have purchased this. Now I have to waste my time returning this.

I will repeat: THIS PRODUCT HAS ZERO PIGMENT!

on 1/21/2012 2:51:00 AM

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

This is for dc`d NEW COMPLEXION blush 04 Tawny Peach. Compact is all black, no mirror. HG peachy pink matte that brightens up my face and lasts all day. I use it rarely cause I don`t want ever to hit the pan! I haven`t seen the "new" tawny peach in stores here, so I quess I have to take a chance and order online to see if they are exact matches. Doubt it. From reviews the new quality seems worse.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I can't say anything good about this blush. The powder sits on top of my skin and it hardly shows up. This blush has no pigment at all. It just gives me a dusty, powdery mess. I'm so mad I wasted money on this. ($9.99 USD)