REVLON Powder Blush - Tawny Peach

Filtered by age: 25-29
REVLON Powder Blush - Tawny Peach

3.3

Talc, Dimethicone, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Zinc Stearate, Polyethylene, Perfluorononyl, Octyldodecyl Glycol Meadowfoamate, Gingko Biloba Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf (Green Tea) Extract, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cyclopentasiloxane, Lecithin, Silica, Lauroyl Lysine...

I found out about this blush when I was a teen reading Seventeen magazine. And I use it to this day. I find it to be very natural looking on my super pale skin and pigmented enough for my liking.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I use this blush every day and I love it. I'm not surprised to see all the negative reviews. It is NOT a pigmented blush. If you're looking for something that will really stand out and show up this is not it. Its a tightly pressed, completely matte and very warm undertoned.

This is probably most suitable for fair skinned people with warm undertones. If you're very fair and you feel like you look ghostly after applying foundation this is perfect to add some warmth and colour back into your skin.

I usually take some on to a brush and start off on my cheeks and carry the left over the temples and towards the jaw and it gives me the most natural glow.

The packaging is not anything special, its very practical and slim so good for storing and in your make up bag.

on 7/29/2012 1:41:00 AM

I have asian skin (yellow undertones) and was looking for a decent peach blush. I tried this because its affordable and from my favorite cosmetic brand - Revlon.

Likes:
- Sturdy packaging - very compact
- Peach color that complements my Asian skin tone (less pinks)
- No shine
- For my general everyday use (morning application) takes 6 months to hit the pan

Dislikes:
- The blush brush is lousy. Leaves brush hair on my cheeks. Stick to your blush brush
- Color is gone by mid-day (estimate of around 5-6 hours)

I wouldn't buy again soon just because I want to look for a blush with more staying power to last the whole day while I'm at the office. But its generally a decent blush.

No pigment! I've only had this blush for a week and the Revlon stamp has already been worn flat. I'll use it though because it was so expensive. I could use it as a finishing powder.

on 2/11/2012 4:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Just terrible - perhaps they have changed the formula as mine is in a more recent form of packaging - so colourless I am NW 10-15 and this doesnt even show up on me so hate to think what it would do for anyone darker than me (which is rare). I could use this as face powder as it is so transparent.

I bought this today after getting fed up with my usual pinky blushers I too (like Ravey) wanted to feel like it was summer so thought Id buy a summer blush for a quick peachy pick me up. I thought Id go for a cheaper blush rather than splash out on another Bobbi Brown blush (my usual choice) as Im probably only going to use this during the summer months.

At first I was quite disappointed because the colour is sheer and on first application is not really noticeable despite it looking quite a strong peach in the pan. However, after some playing around and a couple of applications Ive decided to see this as a good thing rather than view this as a waste of money! My thinking is that the colour is buildable so you could apply once for an all over subtle glow or build up with multiple applications for a stronger peachy cheek. I too dusted the product lightly on my cheeks, chin, nose and forehead and I think it would be a good pick me up if youre looking a bit grey or tired!

I personally didnt find the colour overly chalky (but my skin is quite pale so if you are more tanned perhaps youd have a different experience?) and overall I was quite happy with the mirror and the brush in the compact as they are ok if youre on the go and dont have the luxury of your full set of brushes with you.

So, all in all I would so its not bad for the price and would be a good, basic, versatile product to start with if youre scared of trying blush for the first time or if you have a paler complexion.

on 7/30/2008 3:08:00 PM

Great alternative to bronzer for fair-skinned people. I bought this shade after I tried Revlon's Soft Spoken Pink (which I highly recommend as well). And I love it! I'm very fair and I don't like to look made-up, so this is just perfect for me. It gives me a hint of peachy color (which is what I look like tan) without overpowering my skin. I apply using a big brush for a natural look. Definitely will rebuy!

Huge fan of Revlon, and especially their blushes. I do like this shade, although it is definitely better for lighter skintones, as it's a very light shade of peach (even though it does work for my skintone). It goes on smoothly and lasts all day over my Colorstay foundation. Pretty, and natural looking, non-shimmery blush! Packaging is awesome, too! Better than all the high end brands I've tried.

on 12/11/2005 4:43:00 PM

I'm sad I didn't read here before I purchased this blush. It itruly is barely there. There is virtually no pigment in this blush. I've been using it recently mostly to set a cream blush that I much prefer to this one. This is so sheer that I could almost use it instead of my regular face powder. Practically no color. I do, however, really like the packaging. Pop up mirror is cute, though I'm not sure why it couldn't have just been a miror in the lid...but whatever.

on 6/16/2005 1:25:00 AM

This is my first blush. I was totally clueless on which color would show on me and which blush would last a long time on my skin. Well, it does give me a natural flush although sometimes it rarely shows on my skin. And it doesn't really last that long. But this blush is something fool-proof because I use this when in a hurry without thinking of what makeup to wear that day. It perks up my look and doesn't look too put on. Will prolly repurchase, but I'm enjoying with my NARS and Bobbi Brown blushes right now.

Popular Blush Products