Revlon Powder Blush - Tawny Peach

Filtered by age: 19-24
Revlon Powder Blush - Tawny Peach

3.8

Talc, Dimethicone, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Zinc Stearate, Polyethylene, Perfluorononyl, Octyldodecyl Glycol Meadowfoamate, Gingko Biloba Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf (Green Tea) Extract, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cyclopentasiloxane, Lecithin, Silica, Lauroyl Lysine...

on 2/3/2012 10:33:00 PM

My fav drug store blush by far. This colour shows up amazing on my skin & lasts all day for me. I use this pretty much 6/7 days and it can last me from a 2-3 months give or take. My only issue is that when you do hit the pan.. It's so tricky to get anything on your brush & yet there's still a lot of product on the sides which you can't really pick up. They shouldn't include the brush either because I believe it's a waste seeing as I use my own blush brush. Remove the brush, replace with more product & we're good to go! I have tried other blushes by this line & yes some of the blushes don't show up but you need to know which blush goes with your skin colour.. because if you don't then yes you will have disappointment like I did when I wanted to get the one blush called "Blushed" which I saw no difference.

on 6/10/2010 3:30:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

i went to the drugstore searching for a peach blush for the summer and decided on this. i usually use pink or red blushes, but it is SUMMER and i wanted it to feel that way, haha. i actually really like this. its pretty sheer, which is fine on my nc 15 skin and which i actually really like because of how i use it. i apply it with a sephora angled brush on my sheekbones and then lightly on my chin, nose, forehead, etc and the result is very pretty, glowy peachy skin.

on 1/20/2010 12:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This is the one and only blush in my makeup collection. It's very soft, pretty, but still gives my fair complexion some colour. It's a good price and the packaging is really good (and sturdy) for a drugstore brand.

on 10/25/2009 6:33:00 AM

I can't say I'm surprised at all the negative comments about this blush, but the fact that it's so sheer is what I love about it. I'm very pale, so I have to be careful about adding too much color. This color is buildable, so it's hard to make mistakes. Very easy to blend, and always looks natural. It has a lovely finish- not powdery or chalky at all.

i got this during Ulta's BOGO sale. it looks pretty in the pan but it has no color payoff whatsoever. to me, it works more like MAC's beauty powders. great for blending blush colors or toning down bright colors. but by itself, it's pretty useless. i wouldn't buy this color again. i'm still giving it a 3 because i like the texture of Revlon blushes.

on 7/2/2009 10:36:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

This is lovely peachy colour in the pan, but when applied to the skin it is barely there. This blush is definitely not highly pigmented. The colour needs to be built up in order to obtain any colour at all. Sadly this means the blush has a tendency to go very chalky. It also leaves an awful mess in the pan as you really have to work a blush brush in it in order to pick up the colour.
The packaging isn't too bad and is very similar to most blushers on the market. As usual the brush provided is useless and I also think the pop out mirror is a waste of time. Price is fairly pricey for what you're getting. I've tried cheaper blushers that are of better quality than this.
I would definitely not purchase this blush again. I shall be sticking to my faithful MAC and Clinique blushers x

on 3/19/2009 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Overall, this product is for light skinned people. Not me. I'm a NC40 gal, natural tan if ya know what I mean. I tend to go for peachy colored blushes because it's what looks good on me. This however was a huge mistake. I bought it thinkin' it'd be highly pigmented, natural looking on my tanned skin, good for work place. But nah. It just won't show up on my face. I had to grab a lot to have some color on my cheeks. I hate it. So if you're tanned like me, don't get this! Save your money and buy some MAC blushes!

on 1/24/2009 4:39:00 PM

This blush is not very pigmented, but I have fair skin and like subtle blush so I actually really like this. It blends easily and is a really nice, slighly shimmery peach color. Good if you have fair skin and just want a subtle glow.

on 12/28/2008 8:59:00 AM

True to its name, it gives cool tone peach hue. Perfect choice for me. Very minimal pigment. I just swipe twice on each cheek. Quite a large pan. And the price is affordable. Not bad overall. :)

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I got this blush for $1.99 as well as another Revlon blush in "Love that pink" for the same price. I Love the color Tawny Peach so much! its a beautiful peachy sheen that looks so gorgeous, and I love the little click mirror that comes along with it :) the color is not to pigmented which I like because alot of blushes look to bright for my face- all I need is a few swipes of this and it looks so natural and glowy, and if I mix it with "Love that pink" I get this amazing color. I love blushes that aren't to strongly pigmented because even if i over apply it still looks natural. with other blushes I have tried I would put on one swipe and I looked like a clown, but not with this :P & the best part is that these will last me awhile and I can get more for so cheap at my local liquidation world store...I'm in Love :D

Popular Blush Products