wet n wild Mega Eyes Single - Cornflower

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this eyeshadow yesterday after having tried a few other WnW products. This eyeshadow is great. I think I'm becoming a fan of WnW. This shadow is a beautiful blue, for 2 bucks its very pigmented and looks amazing when paired with my brown eyes. Its definately a must have if you are searching for a good quality but cheap shadow.All that being said...I have just a few gripes...It is slightly chalky. You will need a primer of somesort to keep this on or else it will fade quickly. And lastly the packaging isnt as great as it could be but its ok. I wouldnt recomend it for your purse because it just wont hold up.

this is very mediocre shadow from w'n'w. here's the reason why i think so:
pros:
ok pigmentation
easy to find
inexpensive
fit in a mac palette/elf quad
cons:
not as pigmented as i liked
don't like the chunky glitter
fades
bad texture: powdery!
not a very unique color
overall:
this shadow isn't horrible but not good either. don't buy it ,unless you don't have any blues in your collection .

on 8/14/2006 4:18:00 PM

I adore cornflowers, so I had to have this. This is such a pretty color and the texture is very smooth. This blends very well and the pigmentation is exceptional for being so inexpensive. Looks so pretty with my brown eyes. Wet 'N' Wild certainly has come a long way!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Well I just bought this today, on SALE 25% off.. Yay.. I haven't really tried it much yet but it's super soft and very pigmented, and so I'm pretty happy with it! I also bought MegaEyes powder in Plum Silva.. It's good stuff for being so cheap! I also have brown eyes and love to wear blues/greens/purples.

on 10/23/2005 11:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Okay, I love this color, texture, price, everything about it. It's a gorgeous silvery/bluish/slightly gray shade that dazzles my brown eyes. Just the blue I've been searching for. Even beats my Shu "pearlescent blue" and tons cheaper. Going back to get more tomorrow before they're all gone. I'm lovin' Wet 'n Wild products lately. Certainly gotten my attention.

on 10/20/2005 7:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

GGG NC45

I ruined this depotting it, do so at your own risk.

This is a cool, frosty(think MAC velux pearl) blue. Smooth application, blends great and very pigmented. I paid $2 so it's def a keeper

on 9/23/2005 2:23:00 PM

This shadow was such a pleasant surprise! I have nightmarish visions of bright blue shadow from my junior-high days (don't we all?); but I needed a cheap, quick color-fix this summer and the "Cornflower" hit the spot. Watch out: this stuff is intense! Just a dab leaves a pretty, fresh blue on lids or lash line, and didn't fade or spread on my nasty-oily skin. You may want to stand across the room when you sweep your brush across this one--Any closer and you'll leave the house looking like Mimi from "The Drew Carey Show." The cake powders if you look at it wrong, so handle it carefully; but for $1, you can afford to replace it and not choke. Did I mention that this stuff is potent?

on 6/9/2005 9:09:00 AM

Wow...this shade is heavily pigmented and really shows up. A real "eye catcher". Don't be too liberal with this stuff unless that is the look you are going for. A very vibrant blue that is really bright but gorgeous!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Wet and Wild eyeshadows are excellent. I had to have this color and it looks even better on. It's like an almost ripe blueberry color (medium blue/lavender) and looks great with brown eyes. Makes a very nice eyeliner also. You can't beat this!