wet n wild Mega Eyes Single - Cornflower

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

on 9/19/2009 4:06:00 PM

I really like this color. Its a very unique blue in my opinion. Its not light or dark. It doesnt crease on me for a long time and i dont wear a primer either. Its cheap to buy and it looks pretty with my blue eyes! It kind of looks like blue mixed with silver.

For $2 you really can't beat this eyeshadow! It works just as good or better than other drugstore brands for less than half the cost! The color is really unique, a cross of light a dark blue perfect for the crease or the lid, and it really does have good pigmentation! I don't like the case too much.. it always gets stuck or comes unscrewed in my purse and you would be best to use a good primer or base to keep this in place but i will definately buy more of these!

Very pleased with this shadow. I don't own too many blue shadows, so I wasn't sure if I was going to like it or not. I am so happy that I found this shade, because it's perfect for my eyes and it really is easy to apply. I picked this little pot for only $2.00. This is great for the spring and summer. I can't wait to start wearing this on my eyes daily. I really think this is one of my new favorites in my eye shadow collection. I highly reccomend this to anyone reading this.

on 10/23/2005 11:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Okay, I love this color, texture, price, everything about it. It's a gorgeous silvery/bluish/slightly gray shade that dazzles my brown eyes. Just the blue I've been searching for. Even beats my Shu "pearlescent blue" and tons cheaper. Going back to get more tomorrow before they're all gone. I'm lovin' Wet 'n Wild products lately. Certainly gotten my attention.

on 10/20/2005 7:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

GGG NC45

I ruined this depotting it, do so at your own risk.

This is a cool, frosty(think MAC velux pearl) blue. Smooth application, blends great and very pigmented. I paid $2 so it's def a keeper

on 6/9/2005 9:09:00 AM

Wow...this shade is heavily pigmented and really shows up. A real "eye catcher". Don't be too liberal with this stuff unless that is the look you are going for. A very vibrant blue that is really bright but gorgeous!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Wet and Wild eyeshadows are excellent. I had to have this color and it looks even better on. It's like an almost ripe blueberry color (medium blue/lavender) and looks great with brown eyes. Makes a very nice eyeliner also. You can't beat this!

on 8/11/2004 9:54:00 PM

What an pretty blue color this is. I use it as an eyeliner, it looks soo beautiful on. Wish this had an applicator, but no prob, I have my trusty Qtips disposables.

on 4/24/2004 11:18:00 PM

Most of my high-end eyeshadows are neutral natural colors but after joining MUA, I decided I need to add a little color so I started with low-end stuff. I am really impressed with the wearability of the WnW mega eyeshadows - they are pretty good quality for $2! This color is amazing also. It is a really pretty medium blue with a hint of lavender. I used it to very lightly line one of my eyes and I was amazed at how much it opened it up! The difference between that eye and my other unmakeupped eye was astounding since my face looked so unbalanced. Anyway, great color and great texture!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this eyeshadow yesterday after having tried a few other WnW products. This eyeshadow is great. I think I'm becoming a fan of WnW. This shadow is a beautiful blue, for 2 bucks its very pigmented and looks amazing when paired with my brown eyes. Its definately a must have if you are searching for a good quality but cheap shadow.All that being said...I have just a few gripes...It is slightly chalky. You will need a primer of somesort to keep this on or else it will fade quickly. And lastly the packaging isnt as great as it could be but its ok. I wouldnt recomend it for your purse because it just wont hold up.