Lumene Hydra Drops Blue

3.5

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/25/2018 1:45:00 PM

This gel formula eye treatment is one of the first eye treatments I have used that actually does seem to lessen the darkness/purple under my eyes. It is a fairly basic treatment, but that also makes it generally good for sensitive skin (like mine). There is no fragrance to it, and the gel texture feels cooling and absorbs well. I put a little dot under each eye after washing my face at night and then blend in. It does sting a tiny bit for a minute or two but that sensation doesn't last. I have been using this for about two weeks and do feel like my undereye circles are not as pronounced as they were before. I can't speak to its effect on puffiness as I do not contend with that skin concern. Priced at a reasonable $9 for an efficient tube and more effective than other "eye area hydrators" I have tried (Garnier, Simple, Caffeine Treatments), I am happy with the purchase and will likely continue to use. Another winner from Lumene.

on 5/26/2006 6:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This lasts forever. I had my for over 1 year. A really basic hydrating eye cream without fragrance and color so safe for sensitive eyes to. Doesn´t do much for dark circles and undereye puffs. So I for a young eye area this works maybe best

on 6/3/2004 9:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a very basic eye cream. It didn't make the dark circle disappear, but it didn't make it worse either. The only thing I noticed different about the cream is that once I put it on, my eyes feel cool and refreshed immediately (is it normal though? ) It is dirt cheap compared to clinique all about eyes which is also a VERY basic hydrating eye cream.

on 4/24/2004 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I've been using this at night and using the 24h Vita-Nectar in the mornings, so I can't tell for sure what effect it's having, but my undereye circles seem to have lightened slightly. This feels similar to L'oreal's HydraFresh undereye cream. Feels nice and soothing, but probably best for younger skins.