Make Up For Ever All Make Up Forever

Make Up For Ever All Make Up Forever

4.2

on 12/25/2017 5:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

God almighty this foundation is good! I also bought a primer and it looks good!

Ultra HD Foundation- Extremely creamy and hydrating foundation that gives great coverage. My skin looks flawless. I use the Ivory Beige color and it feels light weight and does not cake up or leave lines. There are about 40 shades in this foundation which leaves you with lots of options!

on 4/4/2016 9:24:00 PM

This is my first time ever writing a review and I'm only doing it cause I've tried multiple concealers for fine lines , dark spots and puffyness under my eyes. The make up forever ultra hd concealer is amazing it cost about the same price as the others that have failed me. I instantly seen a difference.

on 10/25/2015 7:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

MUFE HD Ultra Foundation. I'd heard all the hype about this product & in my quest to find a foundation that works on my peri menopausal skin I thought I'd give it a go. OMG this is fantastic! I apply with a brush then loosely dust over with Ben Nye's Banana Powder & my skin looks flawless. I never ever thought I would say that! Makeup Emporium (UK) sells tester pots which is a fab idea to get the right shade. I'm sold - my new HG.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I love this foundation. Its everything it claims to be. It's brilliant for my spot prone skin as it doesn't contain any oil. It's very buildable and doesn't look cakey. I do find that I need to blot the area around my nose and mouth where I tend to become oily through out the day. Recently I have found that the foundation isn't lasting as long as it was, but I'm putting this down to weather changes (it's getting really hot). So I've decided that I'm going to purchase the MUFE Matte velvet + for the warmer season and continue to use the HD foundation for the colder ones.

on 4/9/2015 1:25:00 PM

Makeup Forever HD liquid foundation is really awesome. It photographs well and covers my blemishes really well! I have used so many different foundations and the application of this is just effortless. It is light-weight and photographs wonderfuly which is a definite plus.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

The powder foundation is the best foundation I've ever used. It is a must-have for the summer. Today was on the mid 90s with high humidity and my make up did not move! I wear it over my Milk of Magnesia and Monestat chafing gel base. I use their liquid foundation in the fall and winter and I love it as well. The powder is reminiscent of Mac Studio Fix, only BETTER. Give this a try.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like the waterproof concealer it blends with my skin well and I have extra oily skin it is not oily at all. I will have to try the foundation next.

on 11/13/2013 8:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

The quality is consistent and they have a wide range of products. There foundations are very well known. They include Velvet Matte Plus, HD, Face and Body, and Lift. Their shadows, lipsticks, and blushes are also highly pigmented. Don't overlook this line the next time you are in Sephora. I would repurchase.

on 8/24/2012 10:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Make Up For Ever Aqua Rouge this product is one of the best out there. You can eat, drink and party all night and it WILL come home with you, no problem!

Popular Other Products