Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Lotion SPF 55 PA+++ [DISCONTINUED]

Shiseido  Ultimate Sun Protection Lotion SPF 55 PA+++ [DISCONTINUED]
Shiseido SPF Sun Protection Lotion and Foundation

4.2

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Octinoxate 7.4%, Zinc Oxide 13.9% INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Water, Cyclomethicone, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, polybutene Glycol/PPG-9/1 Copolymer, Dimethicone Copolyol, Dextrin Palmitate, Xylitol, Methyl Glutathione, Zinc Myristate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Thiotaurine, Scutellaria Baicalensis Extract, Ectoin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Aluminum Hydroxide, Isosteari Acid, Stearic Acid, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Silica, Alcohol, Trisodium EDTA, BHT, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Fragrance, Titanium Dioxide

on 8/16/2013 3:52:00 AM

I know that it says for face only, but I was wondering if I can use it on arms and necks etc? If I'm spending $30 I'd rather but one.

on 3/20/2010 10:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a MUST HAVE at all times product for me. It is like no other sunscreen! It gives a matte finish, non-greasy what so ever, and does not leave a white cast. It has spf 55 which is AWESOME Ladies, you must wear sunscreen every single day to prevent aging!! and i dont know what it is but i can wear this alone and feel like my face appears to look better with no foundation or powder. well bottom line, amazing product, a must have, well worth the price.

on 2/21/2010 11:36:00 AM

I am allergic to SPFs when they are above 15 in that they change the color of my skin and many times to a light plummy color. My dermatologist says I need to use 30 spf although really anything over 30 isn't all that necessary. I have used this product for the last 6 months every morning before my makeup. It keeps my makeup the color that I want it to and I use it as a moisturizer and mattifier as well. It is not cheap but can any amount be too much to keep the sun off of our face. I note that whenever I go buy a Shiseido counter they change packaging of this frequently but any Shiseido sunscreen is excellent including the one for the eyes.

on 2/3/2010 12:29:00 PM

Has been discontinued/reformulated to Sun Protection Lotion SPF 60 PA+++.

Ingredients are as follows:

Ensulizole 2.0%
Octinoxate 7.4%
ZO 16.3%

CYCLOMETHICONE, WATER, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, DIMETHICONE, CETYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE, SD ALCOHOL 40-B, POLYBUTYLENE GLYCOL/PPG-9/1 COPOLYMER, OCTOCRYLENE, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSICATE, LAURYL PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE, TRIETHANOLAMINE, GLYCERIN, XYLITOL, METHYL GLUCETH-10, SCUTELLARIA BAICALENSIS ROOT EXTRACT, ECTOIN, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, TRIETHOCYCAPRYLYLSILANE, ISOSTEARIC ACID, ACRYLATES/DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER, TRISODIUM EDTA, BHT, SYZGIUM JAMBOS LEAF EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL, PHENOXYETHANOL, FRAGRANCE

This has replaced my Neutrogena Healthy Defense SPF 45 as HG, especially now that I live in a more humid climate. The texture is amazing, it leaves skin silky and matte without the shiny stickiness that I've come to anticipate in a sunscreen. It works great as a base under my makeup, and smells good as well.

on 2/4/2010 3:54:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

This is the best sunscreen in the market . I had fraxel re:pair treatment done on my face and i needed good sunscreen and this is the best.it goes on so smooth and i love it milky consitnsy. it is little bit expensive but worth the money 3.3 fl.oz.will last you atleast 6 months.

on 1/22/2010 10:41:00 PM

Packaging is poor! often leaks and is expensive. however, i love this product b/c it's so thin and absorbent. but note to people, sometimes it does create a white film on your face. But i put makeup over so ti doesn't really affect me.

on 1/17/2010 1:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I found this formulation too greasy for me. Also the white cast on my face after applying was annoying. Had to rub into my skin to get rid of the whiteness. This product doesn't do anything that my regular facial sunscreen cannot. And is also overpriced in my opinion.

on 1/21/2010 7:30:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This SS is just OK. I love that it's matte and not greasy. My MU does not go on well after putting this on though! I end up with splotches that pick up more color... I make sure and rub in well and wait for it to dry, but this keeps happening and then I try and wipe it with water it won't go away, so my blush ends up looking like I got punched in the face or something :-(!

I'm also looking for something a little more natural that's zinc/titanium oxide based, so I will have to continue my SS search I guess!

on 1/17/2010 4:26:00 AM

This is a mandatory buy for me. It's non-greasy, feels like it's waterproof but I think its says its only water resistant (don't really care I just know that my guy friends, when they ran out of sunblock on a camping trip ended up using my sunblock for a hike and after hiking up a sweat storm and swimming they were impressed because the sunblock was still working since they weren't burned after only applying the product once) doesn't have that gross white residue like other sunblocks, no funky smells, has not caused me any funky breakouts (I have been using this for years though) and it does its job.
Simply put it people can complain about the price but honestly the price is reasonable considering that it will last you a long time, and it protects your skin in the long run,-priceless right. I mean it you could only have one product that you could buy then it has to be this sunblock.
I have pretty fair skin and this product has kept me sunburned free and is worth the money.