T. LeClerc Loose Powder in Lilium

T. LeClerc Loose Powder in Lilium

4.7

on 1/26/2012 9:39:00 AM

Awesome product.Have been using it for almost a decade. No foundation needed. Just. a concealer and loose powder. Have been searching for this product in Austalia. Where can i buy this in Australia?

on 3/30/2011 2:33:00 AM

A wonderful loose powder for probably all skin types except dry skin. It sets my makeup well. Sometimes, I only use concealer and I always set my concealer with this. I prefer to use a duo fibre brush or a fan brush to dust this on lightly. It doesn't really add any color to my skin. I realized that my skin looks flawless in photographs when I use this to set my makeup. Somehow the powder diffuses light in such a manner that hides my pores. The container is lovely to look at, I love the vintage feel of the tin. However, as others have mentioned it is a messy packaging. Personally, I haven't experience any serious spillage, I don't travel with this powder (I just use a pressed powder when I travel). But I can see how it can be a problem for a person who travels a lot. Perhaps it might be helpful to scoop some product out into a sifter jar for traveling.

on 9/15/2007 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is my all time favorite loose face powder. I'm a cool toned PPP with pink undertones and this powder sets my makeup better than any other I've tried. And I own a LOT of powders. Lilium is the best color for my skin tone... it doesn't add color just makes me look healthy and glowy. Although this powder is very matte. That's one of the things I like about it. The container could be better, but I've mastered using it now. I use it in both the metal container it comes in and I also switch it to another container with a sifter depending how much coverage I want. T. LeClerc loose powder in Lilium and Guerlain Meteorites in Mythic are my two all-time favorite powders.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is my everyday powder. It's a very fine, pink powder that can really perk up pale skin. I have MAC N15-20 skin and it looks lovely on me. No noticable pinkness on your skin after you use it, just makes your skin look better while you can't really grasp why. The packaging (silver tub) is messy, but I put half of it into an empty can I have and am using the other half in the silver can. This way, when I open it, it doesn't spill. The black 50g. box is much more convenient though.

on 9/28/2007 6:33:00 PM

T. LeClerc is the only face powder I use. Lilium is a pale pink that adds just the right amount of color for my very fair skin. I've used it for over a decade, and will continue to use it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

It's the best loose powder out there for me. I don't know why the color compliment my skin tone nicely, gives a healthy to it. Perfect for my normal to oily skin, and this product is pretty safe for my acne-prone skin. Gives me a nice feeling to my skin all day long. The downside is it's quite expensive (luckily my mom gave this to me) and it's quite messy for on-the-go. but still, I Love it!

on 10/11/2002 7:38:00 PM

My favorite T. LeClerc powder to date. Take Camellia and add some pink. No shimmer. Just a barely there hint of pink for that young, fresh and unmakeup look. I alternate between this one and Camellia. Does not add any obvious color to the skin or changes my skin color or foundation. does not look funky, ghastly, un-natural or weird. Just a happy, healthy skin glow. Perfect any day but especially on those lazy fresh face days when all I want is a little lip balm, mascara and this. LOVE it!

This looks extremely pink in the tin, but when you put it on, it just gives you a glow. It is great for fair-skinned girls, with a pink-tone to their skin.

on 5/7/2004 6:23:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This is a nice, matte powder that adds luminosity to your skin. Like all T. LeClerc powders it's very finely-milled, but it might feel rough on dry skins because it's very oil-absorbing (thus the matte finish)~ Especially good for use in the tropics/summer. I'm a NW20 (LLL) and I use this to achieve that non-dewy glowy look (I use Becca for dewiness). Didn't notice any added pinkiness to my skin though. I also found that the best way to prevent spillage is to tap the cover before screwing it off.

on 3/2/2004 8:57:00 PM

I am quite disappointed with T.Leclerc Power. It is beautiful to look at but not funtional. The can is indeed quite difficult to manage plus the powder flies everywhere. It becomes quite a mess to use. I think Lillium is suitable for very fair skin ladies. Cos it kinda looks whitish on my face. Oh also, it is quite drying when applied too.