Chanel Precision Eye Makeup Remover

Chanel Precision Eye Makeup Remover

4.5

Water, Cyclomethicone, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Rosa Damascena Flower Distillate, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Water, PPG-26 Buteth-26, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Methylparaben, PVP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Propylene Glycol, Thriethanolamine, CI 42090 (Blue 1)

on 5/31/2016 12:31:00 AM

Despite having used it only a few times so far it is one of the best makeup removers for sensitive eyes.
I was so afraid when I first used it that it would irritate my eyes but it did none of that. It doesn't remove all mascaras (e.g. Kiss Me Heroine Make Mascara) but it does it pretty good job with most waterproof mascaras.
I will definitely repurchase this.

Pros:
no strong smell
no irritation
not really oily

Cons:
on the expensive side (but my eyes deserve it)

This EYE makeup remover is the best I've tried. It is a biphase formula, so yes you ahve to shake the bottle. What's the problem with that? It removes easily regular mascara and liner. For waterproof products, I leave a cotton pad soaking on my eyelids for 10 seconds and then wipe. What is really great about it is that I have never tried another remover that was so efficient yet SO GENTLE with my eyes. Ok, I had ulcers in my corneas, twice. My eyes are the most delicate thing over the Earth. I shouldn't be wearing makeup at all! So I'm very careful about what products I choose. I can go with the Chanel Precision eyey makeup remover with eyes closed. If you've a similar problem, look no further, this is a trustworthy one.

To Read all 47 Reviews, Login or Join

This is my absolute favourite eye makeup remover! It comes in an elegant but generously sized bottle, is easy to use and very gentle. I don't often wear heavy eye makeup, but this lotion can definitely take off waterproof mascara, eyeliner and eyeshadow. It's a must-have for me!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

i generally like my makeup remover to be on wipes but i went and bought this since i heard it works really well in just one swipe. the product is overly expensive just cause of the brand and its on a oil base so it has to be shaken really well before dispensing it onto a cotton pad/ball. the formula itself is generally like any other makeup remover that can be bought at a drugstore for 4x cheaper and the remover left my face feeling really sticky and oily so i had to do another round of washing my face with soap and water before i actually felt clean again. not the best product from chanel overall.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I received this makeup remover as a sample & it is far better then any remover I have ever used. I've gone through drugstore brands such as L'oreal, Garnier.. etc and also Clinique and Lancome & this one is for sure the best. It took off all my makeup so easily and did not irritate my eyes. Unfortunately i went to the store to buy the bottle and was shocked at the price, i don't think i can justify spending over $30 on makeup remover.

on 11/18/2011 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I do love this eye makeup remover, although I do dissolve my eye makeup remover with cetaphil first to get the bulk of it off as I don't like tugging at the delicate eye area with any eye makeup remover. But this one leaves NO grimy, oily residue, one of the few removers that lives up to that promise. I can use it in the morning to remove anything I didn't get at night and then put foundation or concealer right on top and it wouldn't make a difference in how my foundation went on. I would say this one and Lancome Bi Facil rival for the top spot in makeup removers, so if you're on the market for a good one, this is worth the splurge.

This was the first eye make-up remover I graduated to after being thoroughly scolded for using baby oil. I obtained it in sample form first which led me to purchasing the full size. Oh wow, sticker shock! I decided once it was gone I would look for a more budget conscious alternative. After trying quite a few and subjecting my eyes to burning or the sheer ineffectiveness, I resigned myself to the cost. I find it takes my eye make-up off quickly and effectively - I don't tend to wear heavy amounts of eye make-up. I have no burning or stinging and I don't look like a vampire (the whites of my eyes can turn almost bloody red with other products). This is my HG eye make- up remover.

This is a wonderful remover, but unfortunately I can not allow myself to buy it since the price is very high and itīs only 100 ml in the bottle. Itīs something I use every day so it will run out pretty fast. Otherwise, this is one of my big favorites all time! It removes all eye makeup in just one sweep without irritating. The skin around the eyes feels so good moisturized...amazing!! Might buy it again someday but not right now.

I have been using this product for the best part of 10 years and it's one of the very few chanel make-up products I truly love. I have sensitive skin around my eyes so I wouldn't even contemplate changing. It takes off eye make-up so easily and doesn't leave the skin feeling dry. Make sure you shake it well though. Whether I'm wearing waterproof mascara or thick liquid/pencil black eye liner it takes it off without harsh rubbing. Love it!

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

Love this! Found this several years ago and tried removers across many other brands but I always come back to this one. Lancome bi facil ties for a close second.