Urban Decay Buzzkill Lip Gunk

Urban Decay Buzzkill Lip Gunk

4.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

This is an oldie but a goodie. I don't even think UD makes these any longer - or the packaging has changed or something. Anyway, lined with Clinique's Lip-Shaping Pencil in Raspberry, it's a perfect lip look for me! It's the type of pink that doesn't nauseate me even though it's of the creamy variety (I don't do creamy lip looks too well). All in all, it's a keeper.

I love how this one is more pink than red. I always get compliments with it. I looks great on me (NC37) and I would buy again if I could. I can't find it anymore and I think it is discontinued.

on 2/2/2005 4:44:00 PM

I like the smell, the texture, and the color of the gloss in the tube, but it is just too bright and Gwen Stefani-ish for my skin (NC30 with olivey undertones). Also, the tube is prone to leakage.

on 1/21/2005 2:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Buzzkill is a dark pinky rose on me - semi-sheer but can be applied more opaquely. Quite long-lasting for a gloss and great scent and flavor.

C25, brown eyes and hair

Much more red than I realized! I can only put a sheer coat of this on or else I look like a mook. >.

The taste is out of this world. Sugary and creamy... I can't describe it, but it will make you eat it off your lips. continued >>

on 7/17/2005 9:35:00 PM

I received this as an extra from a lovely swapper and I love it! This gunk is somewhat thick and sticky (just how I like my glosses) -IMO, its texture is a cross between Revlon's Super Lustrous glosses and MAC'S Lipglasses. This makes for great lasting power. On my pale lips, this gloss is a lovely, soft rose-red. It has nice pigmentation and, on me, is more of a liquid lipstick than a gloss. It's like my natural lip color (if I had any...ha ha!) kicked up -very lovely and soft but sexy too. I could see it working for either a vampy or natural look. There's no glitter in this, but it looks a little shimmery on my lips, but nothing over-the-top. It has a sweet smell, like sugar cookies, which I enjoy but will admit could be annoying/offensive to some. Overall, I love this gloss and would defintely repurchase if/when I ran out (if it's still made, that is! I'm not sure if it's a discontinued shade or not). Two thumbs up! :-) For reference, I am a medium-to-dark brunette with a medium neutral skin tone and hazel eyes.

on 1/4/2005 12:15:00 PM

Buzzkill is a beautiful rosey red shade with just a hint of mauve/plum to it. Much easier for me to wear than Tart or Kiss. I think it would be a universally flattering shade (I'm a PPP). Has an angel food scent/taste to it.

This is my favorite lip gunk shade. Looks beautiful on- high shine and deep color. The scent is great, too!

on 7/29/2004 2:43:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I love this color, and all of the lipgunks in general. Only caveat is that they always seem to leak where the cap seals :( . Wish they would fix this problem. Other than that, great color - a plummy pink that looks great on (not too bright on my LLL skin), with awesome staying power, and a yummy candy scent. So sad it's DC!

on 10/17/2004 12:06:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

My favorite lipgunk color! A vibrant (but not too dark) rosy mauve color well suited to my cool, light skintone.