Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment

Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment
image 1image 2image 3

3.3

Salicylic Acid (2%) Inactive: Alcohol, Ammonium Hydroxide, Benzalkonium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Capryloyl Glycine, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract, Cetyl Lactate, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dehydroxanthan Gum, Fragrance, Glycerin, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Laureth-7, Phenethyl Dimethicone , Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylamide, Polysorbate 20, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate, Propylene Glycol, Sarcosine, SD Alcohol 40-B, Tetrasodium EDTA, Water

on 8/15/2016 5:48:00 PM

mostly positive review BUT it's quite harsh if you have senstive skin!
Pros: no burning sensation unless the skin is damaged; dries fresh pimples overnight; price, so cheap and usually on sales too; super accessible; little goes long way
So-so: packaging is ok but just sometimes it squeezes too much and it's a waste of product
Cons: doesn't work the best for one day after spots, best when applied on fresh pimples; and! it irritates sensitive skin badly, I have super sensitive skin on my chin and when put there it just makes the spot more red and swollen so be careful! still will repurchase for my forehead and nose area.

This has seriously been my favorite holy grail acne spot treatment for years, like 5 years. This clears up a spot so quickly - literally overnight you can see an improvement. A little goes a long way, so one tube will last a very long time, like a year at the least. Loveeeee this

To Read all 421 Reviews, Login or Join

on 6/22/2016 9:20:00 PM

This is one of the few things I’ve repurchased multiple times. I used to use different Clean & Clear acne spot treatment product that came in a blue click pen, but it must have been discontinued or something. Thankfully I didn’t throw out the pen yet and looked for something that had the same percentage of acne healing ingredients. It comes in a convenient squeeze tube with a narrow/pointed tip to ensure accuracy in dispensing the gel on your pimple. When you have used half the bottle or more, it does get a little harder to control how much product comes out, so that’s a downside.

I carry this with me everywhere I go, in case I start to feel a pimple forming. I will apply this gel throughout the day to keep the pimple from actually surfacing. I’m not sure why I apply it so often, don’t think it’s necessary, but perhaps it’s a mental thing for me. I did overdo it once and saw that my skin started to peel slightly after the pimple disappeared. It wasn't super bad, but now I know I shouldn't apply it as often as I did.

There is an expire date, so be aware of that, but I live my skincare life on the edge and have used products past the expire date because I hate wasting products. I didn’t find any problems with using this product past the expire date. I was able to find this at Marshall’s for just $4.49 recently! It was a lifesaver! Regular prices run from $5.79 - $8.

Tip: Use this alongside a vitamin C serum to prevent pimples from forming, rid of pimples faster, and fade the dark acne scars faster! In general, it helps to pay close attention to your skin all the time so you can really prevent, rather than try and heal. It's not a magic eraser, but you can use this product to keep pimples at bay as soon as you feel it starting under your skin. Timing is everything.

This product is a transparent and lightweight gel and that's really helpful for the acne skin prone like me. I can't smell anything from it, that's good cause i don't like products that have fragrance or chemical smell. I have acne skin prone but this product do nothing to my skin. But i can feel that my skin was more soft and smooth during i used this. But my acnes still there, red and hurt. But i still like the way it smoothening my skin, really love it. If it can cure my acnes i would rate it 5 star

on 3/18/2016 5:38:00 AM

It's doesn't work maybe its drying the acne but its leaves a dark circle ... There are other products works better than this one ... But its work when you have an event and you need to dry the acne ..

on 3/10/2016 2:18:00 AM

I like the size of this product. You get a generous amount. I like the smell of the product and how it feels on my face. Doesn't dry out skin and doesn't leave behind a residue. Honestly though this product did not work for me at all. I have used it many times and every time it does nothing. I was hoping this could be my new HG as my Neutrogena spot treatment is hard to find. I was disappointed in this and will not repurchase

on 3/6/2016 4:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Works for small pimples.
CONS:
Strong perfume smell that can damage your skin.

on 1/31/2016 12:26:00 PM

Hair: Red, Other, Medium

I used this when I was younger, and I recently repurchased it because I had a cystic pimple on my chin and was in Wal Mart and needed something fast. Salicylic acid usually helps with those, and this seemed to do okay. It's not a miracle, but it does help as well as I remembered. What i did not remember was the smell. I mostly buy fragrance free, and after I use this I notice a strong perfumey smell that I don't care for. If the smell doesn't bother you, this is fairly solid.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Although it does not really reduce appearence of acne from 4 hours but it does really stop my acne from getting worse.

on 12/10/2015 2:42:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I like this product because it doesn't have much of a smell to it and while it doesn't necessarily clear pimples up overnight, it's good for stopping their growth before they get too large. I find that once I use it, the pimple in question will slowly begin to disappear. The tiny tube lasted forever... Maybe too long, because the product was so strong it caused the tube to disintegrate on the inside. I had to throw the last bit of product out because it had chunks in it. Not the best, but not the worst!