4.2

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

Always looking for a good clarifying and chelating shampoo for my fine hair since our well water makes my hair limp and yucky, I decided to try this one. It's on the pricey side (around $20 for the 13.5 ounce size), but I wanted something citrusy smelling to go with a citrus scented conditioner that I have (normally I use Paul Mitchell shampoo 3). This does smells citrusy in Klorane type of a way (the way there is a similarity in products within brands like Herbal Essences or Pantene, for example, it smells like "Klorane"). This shampoo cleans well, has a good, balanced SLES formula without a bunch of added unnecessary gunk, smells nice, rinses clean, clarifies and chelates without drying out my fine hair. Very nice. Pricey, but I like it.

About reviewer (255 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

4 years ago

I was seeing some flakes on my hair but it wasnt really dandruff but a residue. I picked up a bottle of head and Shoulders thinking it would improve my scalp. Used the whole bottle but it added even more residue to my hair. I thougnt maybe it would be silicone build up so i picked up a bottle of herbal essences drama clean which is silicone free. After using that for a week my hair was dry and i still saw residue on my scalp. Enter this baby. It left my hair light, clean, not stripped and it began to clear my scalp. It is perfect. Its not harsh but it has a little bit of glycolic acid which exfoliates the scalp and keeps it residue free. LOVE IT! No more residue and no more dry hair.

About reviewer (29 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

5 years ago

This gives lovely shiny healthy hair. I reach for this when my hair is looking oily. I have naturally blonde hair and in the winter it becomes a dirty blonde which needs lifting. This shampoo does that lifting. It makes my hair look lighter in colour. Quite pricey (£6) for a smallish bottle. Doesn't smell very strong to me at all.

About reviewer (236 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

6 years ago

I am kind of in a shampoo rut. No shampoo seems quite right. But this seems to have saved me from the rut. I love it: it lathers well so am using little, the smell is wonderful and not cloying, leaves a lot of shine, does not dry my ends and does not mess up with hair color. I am going to pick up the 400 ml size when I run out of my current one.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

3.0

6 years ago

In the beginning I thought I finally found a shampoo that will keep my hair from getting oily roots. It wasn't moisturizing enough but I settled with that because my hair felt clean for longer. I have been using this 3 months and the past 2 months I noticed my hair shedding in the shower in clumps. Initially I thought it might be seasonal shedding or my diet but when I realized I had lost half the volume of my hair I stopped using this shampoo and the shedding immediately stopped. Maybe it was over drying my roots and my hair got weaker but I will never, ever use this again. Update- ok, I am retracting what I said about hair loss since the shedding continued even after I switched shampoos. Shedding is probably due to my iron deficiency so this makes it a decent shampoo albeit a little on the drying side.

About reviewer (162 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

7 years ago

I really like this shampoo. I don't use it frequently - only every couple of months when I need to clarify and remove buildup (otherwise I use gentle shampoos, and conditioning cleanser). It has a nice clean smell, and cleans my hair without stripping it. I highly recommend!

About reviewer (104 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Olive, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Coarse

9 years ago

He usado este champú en multitud de ocasiones y puedo decir que es el mejor, deja el pelo suelto, brillante, suave y nutrido, le da mucho cuerpo y mucho volumen, notas el pelo como esponjoso pero sin parecer bufado o encrespado.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

9 years ago

I love this shampoo, along with the camomile and also the almond from this range. It's very gentle, but still cleanses thoroughly and leaves my hair shiny and full of bounce. Its scent is faintly lemony and I like it, even tho, I am usually fussy about citrus scents.

About reviewer (263 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

11 years ago

I am into my 2nd bottle of this nice shampoo. I stock-up during 400ml/S$14.90 promotion. I love how it brightens up my hair colour, cleanse well without dryness, tame my asian fine hair (my hair behave theirselves the next day), works well for my fussy scalp (wrong shampoo=more hair fall) and I love the smell. What else do I ask for. This is perfect!!! I do interchange klorane shampoo, I have 2 other for different hair conditions that day. I have the brown one for hair fall and nettle one for greasy hair. I use The Body shop Honey conditioner or leave-in conditioner after I shampoo, if not my end would be dried up. 1 400ml bottle can last me 6-8 months. This is really good value for $$.

About reviewer (205 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

1.0

11 years ago

REALLY nice shampoo. Very pleasant smell, decent price, does not strip my hair, small amount only (so the small bottle lasts fairly long), excellent container. Will most definitely purchase again. POST NOTE: Can't finish the bottle -- MUCH too drying for my hair.

About reviewer (110 reviews)

Age56 & Over