Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jan/07/2018

Always looking for a good clarifying and chelating shampoo for my fine hair since our well water makes my hair limp and yucky, I decided to try this one. It's on the pricey side (around $20 for the 13.5 ounce size), but I wanted something citrusy smelling to go with a citrus scented conditioner that I have (normally I use Paul Mitchell shampoo 3). This does smells citrusy in Klorane type of …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (250 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

fromamatbm

Feb/15/2016

I was seeing some flakes on my hair but it wasnt really dandruff but a residue. I picked up a bottle of head and Shoulders thinking it would improve my scalp. Used the whole bottle but it added even more residue to my hair. I thougnt maybe it would be silicone build up so i picked up a bottle of herbal essences drama clean which is silicone free. After using that for a week my hair was dry and i …Read more

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (29 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

fromNosage

Feb/17/2015

This gives lovely shiny healthy hair. I reach for this when my hair is looking oily. I have naturally blonde hair and in the winter it becomes a dirty blonde which needs lifting. This shampoo does that lifting. It makes my hair look lighter in colour. Quite pricey (£6) for a smallish bottle. Doesn't smell very strong to me at all.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (236 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

fromdrin13

Jan/29/2014

I am kind of in a shampoo rut. No shampoo seems quite right. But this seems to have saved me from the rut. I love it: it lathers well so am using little, the smell is wonderful and not cloying, leaves a lot of shine, does not dry my ends and does not mess up with hair color. I am going to pick up the 400 ml size when I run out of my current one.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

3.0

Oct/06/2013

In the beginning I thought I finally found a shampoo that will keep my hair from getting oily roots. It wasn't moisturizing enough but I settled with that because my hair felt clean for longer. I have been using this 3 months and the past 2 months I noticed my hair shedding in the shower in clumps. Initially I thought it might be seasonal shedding or my diet but when I realized I had lost …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (162 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

Jul/30/2013

I really like this shampoo. I don't use it frequently - only every couple of months when I need to clarify and remove buildup (otherwise I use gentle shampoos, and conditioning cleanser). It has a nice clean smell, and cleans my hair without stripping it. I highly recommend!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (102 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Olive, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Coarse

fromLPMB

Mar/24/2011

He usado este champú en multitud de ocasiones y puedo decir que es el mejor, deja el pelo suelto, brillante, suave y nutrido, le da mucho cuerpo y mucho volumen, notas el pelo como esponjoso pero sin parecer bufado o encrespado.

3 of 7 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

Jan/21/2011

I love this shampoo, along with the camomile and also the almond from this range. It's very gentle, but still cleanses thoroughly and leaves my hair shiny and full of bounce. Its scent is faintly lemony and I like it, even tho, I am usually fussy about citrus scents.

About reviewer (263 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

Jul/07/2009

I am into my 2nd bottle of this nice shampoo. I stock-up during 400ml/S$14.90 promotion. I love how it brightens up my hair colour, cleanse well without dryness, tame my asian fine hair (my hair behave theirselves the next day), works well for my fussy scalp (wrong shampoo=more hair fall) and I love the smell. What else do I ask for. This is perfect!!! I do interchange klorane shampoo, I have 2 …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (205 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

1.0

Jan/13/2009

REALLY nice shampoo. Very pleasant smell, decent price, does not strip my hair, small amount only (so the small bottle lasts fairly long), excellent container. Will most definitely purchase again.

POST NOTE: Can't finish the bottle -- MUCH too drying for my hair.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (110 reviews)

Age56 & Over