TRESemme Vitamin E Moisture Rich Conditioner

TRESemme Vitamin E Moisture Rich Conditioner

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

Water (aqua), Quaternium-18, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Fruit Extract (Sweet Almond), Corylus Avellana Leaf Extract (Hazel), Helianthus Annuus Extract (Sunflower), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium Extract, Foeniculum Vulgare Fruit Extract (Fennel), Hydroxyethylcellulose, Stearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Quaternium-80, Steareth 21, Dimethicone, Disodium Peg-12 Dimethicone Sulfosuccinate, Oleamine Oxide, Glycerin, Citric Acid, PVP, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Fragrance (parfum)

Excellent conditioner. I use this paired with the moisture rich shampoo.
It leaves my hair silky,easy to comb and shiny.
Not too shabby for a drugstore conditioner.

on 3/31/2016 11:36:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I knew that Tresemme doesn't typically use quality ingredients in their products. However my hair tends to love silicone. Silicone gives it healthy slip and locks in the moisture. The ingredient list for this shows it has a high silicone content followed by vitamin e. Vitamin e (although I can't use it on my face) has very hydrating and nourishing properties.

Tresemme Moisture Rich conditioner dried my hair out. I was pretty shocked. Hell, I even used it twice WITHOUT shampoo. The results were the same...dry, brittle hair.

Suave makes a conditioner (Professionals Almond and Shea Butter) that is slightly cheaper per oz yet...the ingredient list is 100x better along with the results. So if you need a dirt cheap conditioner - go that route rather than Tresemme. I wish I did that night at Walmart. The rest of this bottle will be used by my boyfriend since he doesn't know any better.

To Read all 172 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

This conditioner is just average for me. It doesn't do a good job of smoothing frizziness but it leaves hair relatively soft. With continued use it causes pretty bad buildup. Won't repurchase.

on 3/19/2015 10:05:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Tresemme renamed this "luxurious" vitamin E moisture - and I bought it in the travel size just to try it. I enjoy the scent and it does a good job at controlling static-y hair (almost nothing else would work but this stuff did) but combined with the vitamin e shampoo - it just got too heavy for my hair. Using a different shampoo and this conditioner is a bit better, but I do notice that I think my overall hair is either getting a build-up from this conditioner, or it's a bit heavy with constant use. Still not as bad as some other products I've used, but not the best.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

I tried this for about 5 weeks and in the beginning it was nice but nope by the end my hair was getting extremely dry and frizzy. Now no amount of it can correct the dryness. Only pro is that it smells good. I think it's the silicones that did this, gonna try more natural stuff from now on.

on 10/28/2014 11:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I didn't feel as though this moisturized my hair at all. It had great slip in the shower, and even after showering the first several times I used it, I felt high hopes when running my fingers through my hair. However, when my hair was dry, it was....meh. Frizzier ends, and not so soft hair. I tried it for a few days, but decided to trash it because I couldn't imagine using it until the bottle was finished. I have fine in texture (but thick in amount) hair, not colored and I don't heat style it.

on 9/21/2014 4:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

I have type 4A natural hair. It is very healthy, fine, dense and I either blow it out sikly straight or wear it in a natural bun slicked back with a lot of cream and gel. This is a great conditioner for hydrating, detangling, and leaving my hair with a good drink of moisture. I get lazy and don't always deep condition - this conditioner is part ofthe reason why. My hair is pretty healthy just using this alone. It works OK with heat but just 5 minutes in the shower works exceptionally well. In my opinion, the performance of this conditioner is similar to Aussie Moist, Neutrogena Clean Moisturizing Condtioner, and Clairol's Hello Hydration. I never tried the original formula, but the current version (2014) works really well. The corresponding shampoo is OK but was not anything remarkable.

on 7/4/2014 4:22:00 AM

Made my hair very grabby and didn't help with the moisture. I prefer their Smooth & Silky or Keratin conditioner.

on 6/26/2014 10:23:00 AM

this is my review on the new formula..
i will admit i have never used the old formula..however upon doing extensive research on this conditioner, i have learned that there was an AMAZING old formula, and not so amazing new formula!

I decided to give this conditioner a try, because i did find some reviews online for the *new formula* and those users had great things to say about it. and at the end of the day, vitamin e, is vitamin e, and my hair is dry as fuck.

my hair is fine, oily at the roots, and dry as shit at the ends from having highlighted and dyed my hair about one month ago. since then i've been on the search for a good moisturizing+repairing conditioner for my hair that won't break the bank.

here are my thoughts on the tresemme conditioner:
no. no. nope. NOPE. omg WHY. i'm returning this TODAY!

yes. I was not a fan.

Pros:
1) smells amazing
2) good consistency of product, thick, and not gloopy/liquidy
3) good slip in the shower

Cons:
1) did NOTHING FOR MY HAIR. good slip in the shower did not equate to soft, moisturized, bouncy hair once air dried.
2) made my roots greasy/oily, and i didn't even apply to my roots. left my ends dry and rough. "targeted moisture" (as it reads on the back of the bottle). yeah right
3) made my ends dryer
4) caused hair fall out in the shower

i'm so disappointed. tresemme is either a hit or miss for me. i LOVE the anti-breakage conditioner, and the smooth and silky, and the 24 hour body conditioners. they were all good for me, and my hair..just not the moisture rich conditioner, at least not the new formula.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

The new reformulation is creamy and smells really good to my nose. Even though it has a couple of silicones, you will have to use a clarifying shampoo ocassionally if you use this as a rinse out daily. It gives my hair shine and takes care of the frizz without being too heavy. I find it very moisturizing and noticed a big difference as soon as my hair had air-dried. I can get away from not using too many styling products which is rare. It was soft and I didn't lose any body. This is pretty cheap and you get a big bottle. My favorite is the Naturally Radiant Volume conditioner, but this is nice to use when I am on a budget.