3.2

price range

Reviews

from

a year ago

I’ve been using this for years and I stopped for a while but I’m back again to old love. Pros: Moisturizes hair without feeling heavy Cleans my scalp very well without any irritation or dryness. Makes my hair smooth and it does lock the moisture even I after I blow dry my hair. Dirt chip 900 ml for 10$. Doesn’t cause hair falling. Cons: non Note: people who are used to high silicon content shampoo might not love it.

About reviewer (112 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairOther

from

a year ago

About reviewer (112 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairOther

3 years ago

Trying to save money right now so I decided to go back to my old faithful shampoo and conditioner - bought both the shampoo and conditioner for $10 CAD and the first couple days my hair was absolutely silk and I remembered why I loved this stuff years ago. (UPDATED REVIEW) I tried the matching conditioner only on the bottom half of my hair and it made my roots look really greasy. When you use the moisture rich conditioner on top of the shampoo, it counteracts the shine it produces and makes my hair feel thicker and smoother without a really dirty hair feel. I really like the packaging too because it comes with a pump and you can also buy travel size versions (yay!). I am really picky about hair products and this shampoo works great for me.

About reviewer (30 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairOther, Other, Other

3 years ago

I've used this shampoo/conditioner combo for about 2 years. My hair is fine but there is a ton of it, around mid-back length, longer sometimes. I color it but don't really heat style so my hair isn't super damaged but it can get dry. The first time I used this shampoo I was amazed -- it felt so smooth and the shampoo itself detangled my hair incredibly. Using the two together, my hair is so soft and shiny. It does not weigh down my natural waves at all. I like the smell a lot and it is such a good value because Tresemme's bottles tend to be so big. I have only repurchased once in the last 2 years and I use it 2-3 times a week. This is gentle, it gets my hair clean, and is so softening. Love it.

About reviewer (61 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

4 years ago

This is actually quite a good shampoo. I have colored treated, somewhat dry hair and this shampoo cleanses well,doesn't strip it of moisture and has a pleasant fragrance.

About reviewer (165 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBrunette

4 years ago

I bought a travel size of this just to try it, and I quite like it for a basic shampoo. It lathers well, cleanses my hair without stripping it, and does not leave my hair feeling like straw. My hair is very fine, limp and thinning, and although this does not add any extra volume, it does not weigh it down either. It is not the best, but it is not bad. I probably would consider repurchasing this if I was unable to get hold of my favorite shampoo for a while.

About reviewer (1232 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

2.0

5 years ago

Price is great. Does not clean well. Left my hair flat and dirty looking. I understand that this is a moisturizing shampoo but, it does not clean well. If your hair is just a bit dirty, it would be ok. As an every day shampoo, I dont like it.

About reviewer (55 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

5 years ago

Bought the travel size to try this Tresemme since I've tried others in their product line - didn't like the shampoo + conditioner (vit e) combo. The shampoo with the conditioner seemed to weight my hair down and make it heavy and clumpy.

About reviewer (433 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

5 years ago

My bottle says moisture rich with vitamin e but the bottle is black and blue so I hope it is the same stuff. I really like it. My hair is soft and smooth and no build up. Smells nice too.

About reviewer (492 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

6 years ago

Maybe I was expecting too much but this product was not a right fit for me. I wash my hair at night and sleep on it wet. I don't do much to it, I usually run a brush through it in the morning and leave it at that and it usually looks nicely waved, sleek, and healthy. I have long, almost waist length, hair with long layers. My ends are a bit frayed but that's my fault cause I'm awful at getting regular trims. It's fairly normal hair, I just have a lot of it. This product just didn't work for me. It made my ends super super dry to the point where they looked like I'd been straightening my hair regularly (I don't, I keep my hair natural, no extra products besides shampoo and conditioner). It felt like I had the ends of my hair when I was 16 and went through my flat iron phase. And for some reason my roots got super super greasy. I usually wash my hair every other day but I could barely do that with this, when I woke up on the 2nd day it just looked gross, felt heavy at my scalp and it was frizzy. Yes, my hair was so frizzy I didn't even know how that was possible with a moisture shampoo. Maybe my hair is too long or its just super humid where I am right now. I don't know. I won't be repurchasing. I could see how this could be great for others, it just didn't work for me. I gave it off to my family members in hopes they have better luck with it than I and went out and bought something else.

About reviewer (30 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm