Caron Tubereuse

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Caron Tubereuse

4.5

on 8/21/2012 6:57:00 PM

Soft floral with good sillage. Took off one point as the cap doesn't stay on the bottle. This is for the EDP version. Unlike Fracas, it doesn't have the orange blossom accord, and it lacks the "green-ness" of FM's Carnal Flower, but the overall result is sweet but not cloying.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I have to agree with reviewer sharianna - it was so lovely when I first smelled it that tears came to my eyes. It is in my top 2 tuberose scents along with Carnal Flower, and on a par with Balenciaga Michelle in being user-friendly. It has its own quiet, gentle character that is not normally found in this type of white floral. Caron has another winner!

on 10/17/2007 6:45:00 AM

Caron Tubereuse evokes the image of lush, sumptuous petals of this fragrant blossom. This is dreamy, narcotic and ethereal. I agree with the previous review that it smells more like tuberose mixed with candied violet than fresh green tuberose soliflore, as it is sweet and buttery. Wearing too much cause the smell of burnt rubber on me but the small amount can be very beautiful. It also lasts quite long.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

It appears I have a new mentor Fey sparrow has introduced me to many loves in the samples she has shared with me. This is a gorgeous full tuberose well tuberose is always full ! But here is is almost eatable,it is mouth watering in its decandance, it has torrid sillage with salty quality totally intriguing. It is hard I think to tame tuberose to be a lady. They have tried as do it well here but this one is not for me.I really can not say why as it is lovely but too much for me ? Do not wear this if you are shy as it is a lush and sensual beauty ,this is dessert with whipped double cream a really attention getter. WoW

Popular Fragrances