L'Oreal Paris Glam Shine - Nude Beach

No Image

4.4

I really like this lip gloss. Gives lots of shine and it's a very light, sheer color. However, I have found other lip glosses i'm more impressed with. I think this was limited edition.

on 5/28/2004 6:14:00 AM

Wonderful nude gloss for my highly pigmented lips! In the tube it looks like a scary shiny concealer,so pale lipgloss-phobes beware. It shows up on me as a shiny beige with no shimmer,kept from looking corpse-like by the shade of my lips underneath. I find myself reaching for this more and more. Love the texture too,it's not too sticky or gloopy.I also love the sponge-tip wand applicator. Kind of expensive for a drugstore gloss,but I got mine BOGO so it's okay. Would not pay full price for this. I am a PPP with green blue eyes and red/blonde hair.

on 5/20/2004 10:57:00 PM

This is a nice and sheer light-nude colour. This product is very colour true so it doesn't change colours after application like many other glosses. This(on my naturally pigmented pink lips) gives me a wonderful pink-nude look! And best of all, minimum SHIMMER/GLITTER YAY!!!!

Reminds of Cthru, but a cheaper version. I wear this and also Bikini Bliss with stripdown l/l for a everyday, nude look. I know others dont like it cuz its too sheer but that was what i was looking for. If you want a nude lip color and you have light lips this would be it. NO shimmer in it.

Nude beach gives me a pretty, nude mouth. I find that it's best to just do one coat; if I try to layer, it looks milky and..just..bad, lol. So I would definitely suggest just doing one coat or being very light/careful when applying this. There is a bit of shimmer. Unlike other reviewers, I really do like this. It's similar to Milani Secret, though, so I probably wouldn't repurchase since Milani is cheaper. The glam shine costs about $7.50 USD. :)