Sexy Hair Concepts Big Sexy Hair - What a Tease - Backcomb in a Bottle

3.9

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I'm a hairstylist and I really recommend this product for fine hair!!! Give you the body you want really good product if your looking for body and great hold also texture!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I like this! I brought it today and for someone with super slippery, fine hair and oily scalp this is great. I have the kind of hair where teasing will literally fall out of it. I use this for spot control of teasing. So I use the Got to be hair powder or the kristen Ess hair powder on my roots after I have teased them and then I apply this. I may flip my head over and spray this very lightly because I do have fine hair usually I use this when I have styled beachy waves in my hair since I have a textured Lob. I like it. probably would keep in my arsenal of hair products.

This spray is good for nice big volume. I would tease the hair first then spray it far away then adjust with your fingers. It can also be sprayed then flip your hair upside down and pouf with your fingers. The nozzle does clog sometimes .

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I absolutely love this product. I have long hair that is thickest at the bottom but somehow manages to stay flat and lifeless on top. Having an annoyingly small head, this can look really strange. But I don't have time every day to tease my hair. Enter Backcomb in a Bottle. Wow! This gives me the volume I desire without spending the time teasing, and it's easy to comb out, unlike traditional back combing. Will repurchase over and over!

Do not want.
This creates delicate volume at the expense of gluing your hairs together in a fragile sticky mess. It will deflate like a balloon if you mess with it.
I'm new to volumizing spray but there's got to be a better way to do it than this. I am a fan of some of the other products in this line but this one is not worth it. So sad I spent so much on it.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this stuff!! I like the pouffed look, and will do it with many other styles, interweaving them... this always ensures that pouf will stay up all day long, even after work, and clubbing!! first wore it to a bret michaels concert, and after an entire evening, in my pictures with him, my hair was still pouffy and still had the shape i created!! now THAT is a good hair product

Let's just say that I am on my 5th can of this product. I was introduced to this by my mother.. yes my mom LOL. She is a huge fan of big hair and is always using the best products to give her the volume that she loves (and that I love).

How I use this product: I usually tease the crown area of my head. I tease my hair by sections.. usually starting at the back of my head and making my way toward the front. I blow dry each teased section for 5 seconds (just to make sure the hair spray is dry) and I move onto the next section of hair. I've figured that this is the best way for my hair to hold the tease. I usually comb over the top of my hair to smooth it out and it also helps flatten the hair if it's too big.

This is my absolute favorite teasing product and will never stop using it!! :)

Amazing stuff! I look like I have double the hair. I have been looking for a product that would volumize my hair, and boy does it ever. Cant say enough good things about this.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I really like this stuff. I read the reviews before using and figured I'd be really careful with not overspraying and only using it in select spots. I style my little below chin length hair by blowdrying and using some velcro rollers to add body..when my hair is basically how I want it, I lift up specific small sections where I want the body to stay...I spray a couple of short small sprays, gently rub in, wait a minute or less to dry then gently put my hair back down over the 'teased' area. I then add my hairspray and am good to go. If too much is used and it gets too stiff in a particular area, it can gently be brushed out and doesn't weigh my fine hair down...I am trying to grow my hair out and I have very limp hair...this stuff is making me think I can grow it out and still have body.

It sounds like everyone has their own way of using this, but one of the ways they used it at the Sexy hair show was to spray it on a panel of hair at the crown while holding the hair straight up, and then pulling the hair apart 3-4 times. This creates instant backcombing, literally, without actually having to use a comb and tub your hair around too much. Makes it easy on the scalp.