Quo Nail Polish

Quo Nail Polish

1 review

on 9/20/2011 2:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I recently tried one of the new Quo by Orly polishes released in Canada in the colour "First Class".

I have been wanting Orly's "Rage" for the longest time but the brand is not easily accessible in Canada so I was really excited to see this collaboration.

There are 5 colours out at the moment (fall collection?) and apparently they are dupes (if not exact duplicates) of colours in the regular Orly line - from online swatches I'm pretty sure that First Class is the same as Rage! If you look closely it looks like tiny microglitters but it is totally smooth on your nails and easy to remove (unlike actual glitter polish) and just looks like a metallic polish.

The price tag is a bit high at $10 but I have looked at every possible nail polish brand and been unable to find a good dupe for Rage.

I put on 2 coats and have had it on for 5 days with no chipping, it is only beginning to fade at my fingertips and near the cuticle. LOVE this colour but probably would not buy anymore unless I find something else that is unique (because of the high price for 14 mL) - the other colours are beautiful though.

Popular Polishes