LUSH Soft Coeur Massage Bar (The Honeymooner)

LUSH Soft Coeur Massage Bar (The Honeymooner)
Soft Couer from LUSH!

4.3

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This is a sweet white chocolate smelling massage bar which for what it is, is actually really expensive. I say this because as others have mentioned the chocolate centre is inedible (for me at least) and i would not use this to massage on myself or my SO because it would leave a huge sticky mess on my sheets. No Thank You! I much rather prefer the chocolate be gone completely or maybe mix it up with the outer layer. I use this as a hand cream every night and on my arms and legs. I isn't greasy at all. Very nourishing and leaves my hands soft and smooth when without it it's extremely dry like sandpaper! Will repurchase.

on 3/4/2016 6:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Pros:
+ A rich, sweet scent that reminds me of white chocolate
+ Moisturizing without being too greasy
+ Leaves skin really soft
+ Cute heart shape

- The (dark chocolate?) core is near impossible to melt, and if you manage, you'll get brown streaks all over your skin?? Very unattractive.
- Not the most value for your money. It seems smaller (haven't looked at the actual weight of this compared to other massage bars, though) and it melts away quicker somehow.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

A stalwart in the Lush range, and with good reason. It smells delicious - choc with something else tantalising that you can't quite fathom. It is one of the smallest bars, hence the cheaper price. Much smoother and more pleasureable than a massage with mineral oils. Leaves skin tacky, but sweet smelling and moisturised. The choc middle is unuseable, but lickable, if you get what l mean...

on 10/20/2014 12:32:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE the smell of this bar, and makes me feel so sensual and pretty to put on at the start of my day. Only down side, the chocolate chunks, while they give a great scent, can be a bit streaky. I'm pretty pale so I usually have to toss it once it reaches the chocolate core. In general, this is one of my more fav bars along with tender is the night

on 5/18/2015 12:17:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

We bought this because it's supposed to be tasty and it's moiturizing and nice smelling but once I got it home the scent was just too much so we wasted most of it. It's just a super sweet scent, my only complaint

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

This stuff smells amazing. It smells like chocolate and it works as a lotion or massage bar. I dont know what they put in it but i have tight shoulders when i rub this in my shoulders it feels really good. The smell.. is amazing!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've been using this stuff for years and it makes me feel like passing out it smells so good! It seriously affects my mood and well being at the end of a rough day. This is the stuff sweet dreams are made of :)

on 9/1/2013 2:29:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Actually brought this along on my honeymoon ;-) Nothing beats smelling like chocolate!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I love this and it smells delicious, but the chocolate makes a huge mess! The price is too high for something this small, and the packaging.. Low quality. But I'll give it a four becausr i enjoyed using this massage bar and it left my skin mousturized

on 11/16/2013 10:24:00 AM

I utterly love this product. My boyfriend and I use this frequently for massaging. You do not need a lot of it, you simply glide it over the skin and product melts off. It lasts longer than some massage oils I have used, including those from the body shop. The only issue is that it does not come in packaging, but if you keep it in the lush packaging when from when you buy it, it's fine! I would highly recommend this product, it's even quite inexpensive.

Popular Lotions / Creams