CLINIQUE Colour Surge Bare Brilliance in Waterviolet

Filtered by skin type : Oily
CLINIQUE Colour Surge Bare Brilliance in Waterviolet

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I agree with the reviewer just below me, on all accounts. Would repurchase bare brilliance, though perhaps not in this shade, though this shade does work well. Shows up fairly sheer, not purply like expected. Shimmery, glossy. Nice lipstick. Want to try pink beach.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I got this in a free gift from Clinique. As soon as I opened up the tube, I had my doubts. It looked deep purple, which isn't very promising for me (fair skin, blue eyes, black hair). I tried it, and it's so sheer! It's like my natural lipcolor with just a hint of soft plum. I use it every now & then, but I'm not a huge fan of lipsticks. It also feels like I'm not wearing anything on my lips...and I don't particularly like that. But overall, it's pretty good! I don't think I would purchase it again though.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My HG lipstick. I keep in my purse all the time, as this goes with everything on me. Wish it had better staying power, but will definitely repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

My new HG! I love the CSBB line, and this one is my favorite (along with pink beach). It is sheer, subtly glossy and subtly sparkly. It feels great on my lips--the first l/s I've been able to tolerate. I only wish it had more staying power--it definitely doesn't last through a meal or even a snack.