Clinique Colour Surge Bare Brilliance in Waterviolet

Clinique Colour Surge Bare Brilliance in Waterviolet

3.0

on 10/29/2008 12:22:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Great for an almost no lipstick look. Sometimes I layer on top of a darker shade.

on 11/15/2006 4:08:00 PM

Blue eyes, blond hair, pale pink lips, medium complexion. Was looking for a lip product to toss into my day bag. One that could withstand – and that I wouldn’t mind subjecting to – accidental somersaults with a set of keys. One I could smooth on without looking. One that would look good with just about anything, give my lips moisture, color and shine, be light weight and preferably fragrance-free, and look as natural as possible. Found it in a GWP from Clinique: Colour Surge Bare Brilliance Lipstick in Waterviolet, number 32. Perfect. continued >>

on 10/21/2006 11:40:00 AM

I got this as part of a Clinique GWP. The packaging is a little dull in my opinion. As always with Clinique lipsticks the texture is wonderful. Feels like a lipbalm. Waterviolet is a light sheer plum color with shimmer. The staying power could be better. I do prefer my Butter Shines which I like more than this one. I think Waterviolet is a color that suits pretty much anyone. It's very neutral, everyday color.

on 12/2/2004 10:15:00 AM

I fell in love with this shade! Shimmery sheer light violet... Well, after 40 minutes it got absorbed into my lips and all I still have - pieces of chunky glitter glued to my lips - yuck! Well, I applied lip balm and liner and tried it again... Same story, but took longer to dry out and gave me "nice" rush around my mouth. I never in my life had reaction to any lipstick! Back to the store it went...