Clinique Colour Surge Bare Brilliance in Waterviolet

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Clinique Colour Surge Bare Brilliance in Waterviolet

4.7

on 12/20/2017 11:10:00 AM

My #32 WaterViolet was my favorite of the Clinique Brand [Color Surge Bare Brilliance Lipstick]. I think I got it back in 2009. I ran out of it, but barely some left. I would like to buy another, but found out it costs $65 by one vendor outside of the Clinique Co. I was wondering what is the equivalent to this color. I did a cross ref, but it cut off the actual color. It said it is now "Butter..." something. So I am not sure of the name of that color. I loved the light mauvish sparkling smooth glide over {with a light tinted purplish color to it}. I wear it over some of my lipsticks of all colors, just to get it moisturized. It never gives me cracked lips like some lipsticks do, due to the chemicals that they use in it. Great product. If anyone knows the new name for his color, please post.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have to agree with the reviewer below. I almost gave this away before I even tried it. In the tube it looks straight up purple which is not something that works on a girl of my coloring (blonde, blue, and super pale). However after reading the reviews I gave it a go, and it's fabulous. It's more like a gloss stick than a lipstick really. Not much in the way of color. A very very sheer hue with just enough sparkle to stand out. Minus one for the lasting power.

on 8/19/2005 6:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Smooth beautiful color. Goes on nice, stays where you put it. Makes my lips feel conditioned and soft.

Popular Lipsticks