CLINIQUE Colour Surge Bare Brilliance in Waterviolet

CLINIQUE Colour Surge Bare Brilliance in Waterviolet

3.8

on 5/2/2004 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love the shimmer and shine to these lipsticks. Waterviolet is a sheer mauve with gold shimmer. Looks darker in the tube than it does on. This color is a bit too sheer for me, so I took off one lipstick. These lipsticks do wear away very quickly, but the colors are so pretty.

on 12/2/2004 10:15:00 AM

I fell in love with this shade! Shimmery sheer light violet... Well, after 40 minutes it got absorbed into my lips and all I still have - pieces of chunky glitter glued to my lips - yuck! Well, I applied lip balm and liner and tried it again... Same story, but took longer to dry out and gave me "nice" rush around my mouth. I never in my life had reaction to any lipstick! Back to the store it went...

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My HG lipstick. I keep in my purse all the time, as this goes with everything on me. Wish it had better staying power, but will definitely repurchase.

on 11/15/2006 4:08:00 PM

Blue eyes, blond hair, pale pink lips, medium complexion. Was looking for a lip product to toss into my day bag. One that could withstand – and that I wouldn’t mind subjecting to – accidental somersaults with a set of keys. One I could smooth on without looking. One that would look good with just about anything, give my lips moisture, color and shine, be light weight and preferably fragrance-free, and look as natural as possible. Found it in a GWP from Clinique: Colour Surge Bare Brilliance Lipstick in Waterviolet, number 32. Perfect. continued >>

on 12/10/2006 6:31:00 AM

This looks great with just a little bit of lipliner - sort of like a sheer pinky mauve nude lipgloss. Very pleased.

on 9/16/2015 1:46:00 PM

Great summer lipstick. Shimmery lavender with warmish beige undertones, nice with a tan.
Not too light or cool.