Uploaded by laurahuybrechts

package quality

price range

Reviews

Dec/20/2017

My #32 WaterViolet was my favorite of the Clinique Brand [Color Surge Bare Brilliance Lipstick]. I think I got it back in 2009. I ran out of it, but barely some left. I would like to buy another, but found out it costs $65 by one vendor outside of the Clinique Co. I was wondering what is the equivalent to this color. I did a cross ref, but it cut off the actual color. It said it is now …Read more

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair

Sep/05/2016

I got 2 of these as a GWP about a decade ago... I still wear it! High gloss with sparkles but not sticky. It isn't heavily pigmented at all and matches my lip colour exactly. I'm NC20, but l bet most skintones can wear it. It's sheer enough to pop in your bag and reapply without a mirror or when you're in a massive hurry. No scent or gloopiness, but you can feel the sparkles …Read more

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (148 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Other, Other

Sep/16/2015

Great summer lipstick. Shimmery lavender with warmish beige undertones, nice with a tan.
Not too light or cool.

About reviewer (724 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

May/01/2012

My favorite lipstick ever. I don't like opaque, solid lipsticks. This is shimmery and light, the look of a light tinted gloss without any stickiness. This color is fantastic.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (33 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBlond

3.0

Sep/10/2010

A nice, purple-pink, warm mauve sheer colour that I like for enhancement of natural lip colour, as opposed to an opaque layer of colour. Not great on the pigmentation front, if that's what you're going for, but a flattering hint of colour appropriate for work or school etc. Nice texture, although not particularly long lasting.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair

HairOther

EyesHazel

2.0

Dec/19/2008

I disliked this color on me personally, but I could see how it works for other people. I really don't like the grittiness of it due to the huge sparkles - something else I am not a big fan of. The texture of this lippie is nice and it is sheer despite its dark look in the tube. I would not repurchase this. For reference I am NW20 in MAC's Studio Fix Powder.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (167 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Other, Fine

3.0
fromtkh777

Oct/29/2008

Great for an almost no lipstick look. Sometimes I layer on top of a darker shade.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (38 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Medium

EyesOther

Nov/29/2007

Nice sheer lipstick, very pretty shade. Not really violet though, but makes your lips look nice. I like to pair it with another nude lipstick, makes your lips shine! Prefer that they reduce the glitter though, if you put too much, your lips just don't look too good with all that glitter stuck to them.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (144 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

frombosie

Oct/06/2007

I had purchased this today for $18 Cdn + taxes, and I really like the sheerness of the product and the subtle colouring. Great for daytime/sheer wear. I have moderately fair asian skin (yellow with brownish undertones). It's a great colour for those looking for a lipstick that is cooler in tone. I definitely wanted to avoid the 'pretty pink' type of lip colour here. I also have …Read more

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone

HairBlack

Aug/24/2007

I love this lippie, it wears well, and is moisturizing. I could stand for a bit less glittery, but that's fine. This is my hg lip colour for a violet make-up day.

About reviewer (45 reviews)

Age25-29