LUSH Sakura Bath Ballistic

LUSH Sakura Bath Ballistic

3.7

Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Perfume, Sea Salt (Sodium Chloride), Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum), Mimosa Absolute (Mimosa tenuiflora), Orange Blossom Absolute (Citrus dulcis), Jasmine Absolute (Jasminum officinale), Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides), *Citral, *Limonene, FD&C Red No. 4, FD&C Blue No. 1

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

The mimosa and jasmine in this are really lovely, and the scent by itself is very nice. On my skin I noticed the scent six hours after my bath. But the bomb itself is a disappointment, because all the pretty colors melt away into a milky white. Mine sunk to the bottom which I've never had happen before. After ten minutes in the tub the water went clear and I couldn't tell I had even used a bath product. My skin felt decently soft but I did need lotion after.

on 7/10/2017 8:33:00 PM

Such a disappointment. The bath bomb lasted at least two minutes didn't have anything unique to it except the smell. I added more water to the bath because it was too hot and it all the color just faded into nothing. Lasted about 10 mins in the bath before it made me extremely itchy and my skin started peeling a little when I got out of the tub. Made me afraid that I was having an allergic reaction. Would not recommend and definitely will not buy it again.

on 8/28/2016 10:07:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

To boring to spend your money on, unless you like the scent which is kinda nice. Sweet floral scent but leaves the bath water clear/white and dissolves very quickly. Would not repurchase.

on 8/19/2016 11:49:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Is Sakura the most fun Lush bath bomb? Not by any means, no fun colors, no glitter. etc. The fragrance is very nice, when dry it's quite floral, when activated there is a definite citrus note from the lemon oil. Out of bath the floral notes return on the skin, and jasmine is ever so faintly detectable. I found this to be nice and relaxing on my neck and shoulder muscles.

on 8/26/2015 4:07:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is the most disappointing bath bomb I have ever used. It isn't exciting, I was expecting there to be some colour inside of it but it's just white. It lasted about a minute in the bath water, whereas other bath bombs from Lush have lasted much longer. I like the smell of it and this stayed on my skin for a while but I wouldn't repurchase it.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This bath bomb smells amazing and is super relaxing! Although it does not have much color when put into the bath (it foams up mostly white), the smell and the tiny little colorful salts in it do the trick. I took away one star because of the lack of color, but it is a very good bath bomb. Highly recommended!

on 5/11/2015 12:57:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

There isn't any color/effect, which I expected because it's mostly white, but I hoped there would be some glitter or something fun in the center. This isn't a huge problem for me though!

The smell was amazing. I thought it smelled a lot like Pez and candy in general! Just super sweet and yummy, the smell alone made it really enjoyable because of how strong it was. Even the next day before showing I still smelled like a lollipop.

My only real complaint is that it didn't moisturize my skin much, it even felt a little dry after and I definitely needed to use body lotion.

on 5/3/2015 11:49:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Not the best Lush bomb. The smell isn't anything special and it doesn't really look great in the bath either. It isn't bad, it just doesn't weigh up to the other Lush bath bombs :)

I really enjoyed this bath bomb. This is what I like to call a "nighttime bomb" because it's best to use it sometime before you go to bed. I found the smell absolutely wonderful. It's very floral, similar to sex bomb, but I like this scent even better. The multi-colored granules on the outside of the bomb are somewhat misleading since it only turns your tub creamy white. This was a little bit disappointing to me, but the smell compensated for it. It lingered on my skin and in my bathroom after the bath. I will probably repurchase sometime in the future.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This is an OKAY product, its not that great... it is supposed to make your skin feel moisturized when you get out of the shower but it didn't for me. Also the smell was off, it didn't have a relaxing smell at all! Finally, the little "flowers" that was supposed to be in the bomb wasn't even there which was very disappointing.....

Popular Bath Treatments