Sephora Fleur de Sephora - Peony

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
No Image

on 3/19/2006 12:07:00 AM

Nice mellow clean floral drydown on this! I love it for day use. It's simple, pleasant, light, yet has plenty of staying power. I do not notice any sharpness, nor is it powdery. It's a keeper. Great for spring/summer!

on 10/12/2005 2:57:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I had high hopes for this fragrance which was in a travel sized fragrance pen. It smells like lemon pledge. No, I have not been dusting too much. Underneath the pledge, I can sort of smell a flower. This was my first try at Sephora's Fleur line, and I don't think I'll try another.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I just received this fragrance a few days ago in the mail. I sprayed it in the car & my husband nearly choked! He said it was too strong & he really didn't like it. The next day I wore it & he & I both LOVED it! It smells much different on & the staying power was GREAT! I put it on after getting out of the shower that morning & when I went to get into the shower the next day I could still smell it! I plan to try some other Fleur de Sephora fragrances since I enjoyed this one so much! I definately recommend this one!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Got this when sephora offered it with a code. At any rate, its a bit too floral..but then again in tiny doses its fabulous! A little goes a loooooooooooooooong way on me. it lasted MORE than 1/2 a day on me! fabulous!

I stopped by my local Sephora earlier today and discovered their new "Fleur de Sephora" fragrance line, which consists of seven flower/spice combos. From the website: "Sephora's newest fragrance collection allows you to experience the purity of seven classic flowers, each gently infused with a complementary, secondary spice note to enhance the essence of each blossom, without changing its true nature." My Sephora only had four of them on display, and the one I liked the most was Peony, which has a second note of raspberries. It's a sparkling, sweet, warm, sunny, fruity fragrance that is quite reminiscent of the Escada summer fragrances such as Sexy Graffiti, Island Kiss, etc. It's also similar to Dior's J'adore, which is a favorite classic floral fragrance of mine, although with more of a fruity kick. For some reason it reminds me of champagne filled with raspberries. It doesn't have much complexity or depth (which makes sense since it only has two notes), but the lasting power is surprisingly good for an EDT. One spritz on my wrist still yields a strong scent eight hours later. The bottle is cute: round and translucent pink, sort of reminiscent of a flower bulb. Price is $28, and I'm definitely saving up to get a bottle of this baby. It's a really lovely spring/summer fragrance for such a reasonable price.

Popular Fragrances