Sephora Fleur de Sephora - Peony

No Image

2.5

on 10/12/2005 2:57:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I had high hopes for this fragrance which was in a travel sized fragrance pen. It smells like lemon pledge. No, I have not been dusting too much. Underneath the pledge, I can sort of smell a flower. This was my first try at Sephora's Fleur line, and I don't think I'll try another.

on 1/22/2005 4:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I really do like this fragrace but I wouldn't buy it again cause it smells to much like Body by Victoris's Secret.

Yuck. This smells very cheap and it gave me a horrible headache. However, I really want to try the lotus. Peony was just not for me.

EDIT: Received a full size free from Sephora. I still have most of the same feelings, however, it didn't seem to bother me as much as the sample, it's not as strong or harsh. My husband really likes it but I'm still iffy.

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

UPDATE 2-15-2006: Changed from 5 lippies to 4. This scent is luscious if applied lightly. Too much of this is overwhelming. Also, I really started to notice pepper notes coming out, which impart a sharpness. I no longer feel I would buy this again. It is good - not great - and it is certainly something I could live without in my collection.
Major RAVE for this fragrance. Fresh, vibrant, tart-but-semi-sweet, not too strong, yet doesn't disappear too soon. Nothing powdery or cloying about this! I got this as a sample but I plan to buy some soon. Fragrance is peony with a hint of raspberry, but smells innocently lusty. Lovely! The bottle looks voluptuous, too. continued >>

Popular Fragrances