4.2

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 years ago

I had low expectations for this and was initially disappointed. It took two days to improve my lips, but as i kept using it it kept them moisturized. I should add that I have REALLY dry lips year round and always chapped in winter, but this really helps. Highly recommend!

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

from

5 years ago

Great product, with spf15. Smooth and non-greasy. Very comfortable. Great for summer time.

About reviewer (206 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

5 years ago

I got this free last summer with the SPF spray for face and body. this is an average lip balm with no thrills or frills. It does the job, especially in the winter time. I personally prefer Burts Bees infused lip balms because they have a great scent as well as moisturizing properties. Avon's Dew Kiss lip dew is also a very good lip balm and is cheaper than this.

About reviewer (360 reviews)

SkinCombination, Dark, Warm

HairRed, Relaxed, Coarse

3.0

5 years ago

This is a good basic lip balm. It moisturizers well, reasonably priced, has spf of 15 and is available at most drug & grocery stores. It's not the greatest balm, but it is a solid, dependable option.

About reviewer (80 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

1.0

5 years ago

not moisturizing at all. not shiny so its suitable for guys.

About reviewer (40 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesBlack

6 years ago

I'll keep repurchasing until they reformulate it or discontinue. One of the only chapsticks that actually moisturizes my lips.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

6 years ago

Not as thick as carmex but useful when whether is mild!

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

6 years ago

I have always been in search of the one lip balm which would not cause my lips to peel AFTER applying the lip balm. In my country, most lip balms found on drug stores shelves are from Mentholatum and they would cause my lips to peel. Yes they have cute packagings but their products are not up to standard. This lip balm did not cause my lips to peel at all. I wouldn't say it is moisturizing (or wet like your lips are soaking in moisture) as it leaves a waxy layer on my lips but it looks like I have a thin layer of gloss on. It doesn't have any scent or leaves a tint. This lip balm does not cause my lips to change colour. I have this problem when I use other brands of lip balms and an hour or two later, my lips would be paler. This lip balm does not do that to my lips. This lip balm definitely leaves my lips feeling very moisturized and I will definitely repurchase this even though its packaging isn't attractive. I almost forgot to say that this lasts very long. Worth every penny.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOther, Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

7 years ago

Can I just say that this is my favourite beauty product of all time?? It is amazing how it moisturizes my lips. I have very dry lips and once I use this (mostly at night) I wake up with amazing lips. They are moisturized,they feel baby smooth and they look plumper. This is the only lip balm that seems to soak into my lips rather than sit on the surface. I definitely recommend it.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Coarse

EyesGreen

7 years ago

I use this every morning and night. So far have only tried this and banana boat's. It is definitely more moisturising than the other. Would buy again.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair