Arbonne Awaken bath & shower gel

Arbonne Awaken bath & shower gel

3.1

Not tested on animals

Love the smell but it doesn't lather at all. You have to use too much product. Waste of money.

on 2/16/2008 2:44:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This review is for Arbonne Luxurious Almond Silky Body Wash. I think it is a good body wash. Love to use it when shaving legs. The scent is mild and I feel very clean without feeling dry when I use this.

on 12/21/2007 11:49:00 PM

I got this because I love Awaken salt scrub and this is the matching shower gel. It does smell like it, and your skin does feel clean after you use it, but it does not work anything like the scrub. Will not get again, but will the scrub.

on 3/5/2007 9:56:00 AM

My best friend gave me a tube of this. Pros - it went on rich and lathered well. Con - smell, tube, did nothing for my skin

on 6/7/2005 7:33:00 PM

I don't care much at all for the scent, but the product is a high quality shower gel.

on 8/21/2004 12:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This stuff smells AWESOME. I love it. A little goes a long way to cleanse the entire body and leaves it smelling great (but not too overpowering). I also have the body lotion and layering the two helps the scent linger a little longer. My husband loves it when I use this scent!

I looooove th Arbonne aromatherapy line! It is wonderful. The Awaken line is great for the morning when you want to wake up. This shower gel lathers up really well and you barely need to use any. It smells great too! What's really awesome about the Arbonne aromatherapy is that it is TRUE aromatherapy. It's all natural and it comes in the amber coloerd jars and containers (this is important). Overall, great product!