Rimmel Lasting Finish - Paradise

Rimmel Lasting Finish - Paradise
Lasting Finish - ParadiseLasting Finish - ParadiseLasting Finish - Paradise

4.1

My every day lipstick. Beautiful. Not too dark or light. Creamy and a nice color.

on 4/11/2017 4:00:00 PM

This is the perfect beigy/shimmery nude....Love this color. It's a satin finish, so not super long wearing, but good for a satiny creamy finish. Reminds me of Revlon's Champagne Ice or Loreal's Bronze Coin, but the Rimmel has a more nude twist to it..I have repurchased it already, and I rarely repurchase lippies since I have so many.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

For a while I sort of 'banned' Rimmel lipsticks because in general they just do not work for me. Typically they end up being garish looking shades on me, settle into my lip lines, they often feel drying, they dry my lips out, on and on.They always seemed to be genrally speaking a hot mess for me. But I am a lipstick junkie and they do have some pretty shades. So I decided to give them a try again.

This is a keeper in my book. Applies smoothly, no issues. This does have the typical "Rimmel lipstick smell" as I call it (someone once said playdough smell), but not an overpowering smell. This does not settle into my lines and is not drying. Actually feels very comfortable on the lips. Great to carry in your purse and not worry about losing it is not expensive, the cap is secure so very little chance of it popping off in your purse. Quite honestly I am sure there is a more expensive dupe out there (or two or three) of this. I get about 3 to 4 hours wear time, and that is with a lot of talking and also after eating and drinking. So for me it is about average wear time. I would describe this as a nude bronze with a hint of pink undertone. I think this would work best on warm-toned people, but it is natural and neutral enough that manybe a lot of skin tones could wear this. Very natural flattering shade that I think could be worn with many looks and would be great for day to night looks. I plan on taking this on vacation because it is so neutral and so easy to use/apply, and especially being so affordable, if it gets lost or broken I will not care too much. Would definitely recommend (especially for those who favor warmer tones) and would repurchase. Although with how many lip products I own, that may be..a long time!! ;) But a great lipstick...Bravo, Rimmel!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is just too brown for my PPP/warm complexion (which I probably should have seen coming, since really brown lippies always look muddy on me). The low rating, though, is because it's really uncomfortably drying, even over balm.

on 2/26/2015 1:01:00 PM

I've been a make-up addict since the age of 14 and have bought literally hundreds of lipsticks! Paradise 032 from Rimmel is one that jumps out as among the very best. The color is nude with a hint of lavender and has a sumptuous, smooth appearance. The tone is medium and looks really great with fair/medium skin, hazel eyes, and dark hair!

on 1/27/2015 9:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Gorgeous. The color is a very fall color (which goes great with my neutral toned pale-as-can-be skin and dark hair and eyes). The color is a little sheer, which I think makes it look a little more natural. It's not intensely pigmented, but in a way that absolutely works. This lipstick has ultra-fine shimmer that really just gives the color a beautiful shine. I'm personally not a fan of glittery or super shimmer lip products, because I prefer a more mature look.

This lipstick's texture is PERFECT. It is buttery and moisturizing and very, very comfortable. Like, the most comfortable lipstick I have ever worn. It

It has a subtle, not-offensive makeup-y smell.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Paradise is without a doubt the sexiest lipstick I own besides Revlon's black cherry. I love all my lipsticks but these two stand out to me. Like Airy Fairy, this is a complex shade, and I love that it has brown tones without sliding into 90's territory. Love it in winter with warm earth toned eye and cheek makeup, and in summer with gold and bronze makeup. I also think it's a shade that most skin tones can pull off, and the price is great.

on 8/14/2014 9:06:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

This is such a classic mauve/nude (with slight peach) shade. This is a no fuss l/s that is excellent for my skin tone (NC45 for ref). I don't have to use a mirror or give this much thought. It is buildable and is such a MLBB shade. The formula is creamy but not heavy and the colour glides unto the lips with minimal effort. There is a slight gloss and micro reflectors in the l/s but no glitter or greasy feel or finish.

However, this l/s is not a very long wearing one. It wears comfortably for 3-4 hours before wearing off. My lips never gets dry either. This is such a beautiful shade and great formula l/s which is extremely affordable.

I definitely recommend this and I've become interested in quite a number of shades because of my positive experience with this particular l/s.

on 5/18/2014 2:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Paradise looks like a lovely pinky-brown-peach on my hand, but on my lips... they just look like my lips, but waxier. When swatched next to the Kate Moss Lasting Finish 08, I cannot see the difference. Paradise is a little warmer than Asia, which is more mauve-gray. Both do nothing for my coloring ("deep winter"). In the search for a good drugstore nude/MLBB, I tried several shades from this line: Airy Fairy, Asia, Paradise, Pink Blush... What I learned is that pale lips are not for me (even with a darker/smoky eye). I just look sick. The only shade that worked for me was Metallic Shimmer.

on 8/2/2013 8:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Omg!!!! The bomb.com!! Lol! I am always buying Mac or Clinque or Lancôme and spending an arm and a leg... Well Mac isn't to bad... And I love them.. But this lipstick cost me right at 4 bucks at Walmart and I love it so much.. I only bought one to test it out... And I have to go back and get more colors!!! It is so pretty.... It's a very pretty brown nude almost like a cappuccino color... Gorgeous. I will def repurchase... 4 dollars..: really? Can you beat that!!!??