Uploaded by sourskittleash

package quality

price range

Reviews

Oct/29/2017

Decent lip balm, doesn't go on waxy, actually provides moisture and keeps lips from looking like you live in the Sahara desert.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Oily

HairBlack

EyesBrown

Oct/27/2017

My HG lip balm!!!!! I love this, I'm on my second tin

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

fromnyanfi

Aug/13/2017

Thick product, feels like butter on the lips, yet undetectable. I've been purchasing this since January 2016, and I love it. It's perfect for the winter cold, although I still use it in the summer and it works great anyhow. It can get a little melty due to the butters in it during the summer if you leave it in a hot area (etc. the inside of a car), but that's tolerable and it cools …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinVery Oily, Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

2.0

Jul/15/2017

I am reviewing the 'passion fruit' lip balm of Lush. While the name sounds very tasty, the balm seems a chemical substance with an awful taste. I hate it. Lush stands for natural products, but I am not sure whether this one would stand the 'natural' test.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (307 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

2.0

Jul/08/2016

I cant say anything bad about this lip balm, but for the price I certainly cant say anything good either. Its quite unremarkable.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (49 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium Brown

HairRed

Mar/07/2016

I adore this lip balm so so much!! Not only is the name beyond adorable but the product actually does what it's intended to do & does it well! Living in the Rocky Mountains severely dry skin is almost a normality. My lips are always chapped no matter how much water I drink, or lip balm I slather on. I used to rely on Chapstick brand lip balm but Lip Service has changed my lips for the …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (132 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

fromLaw08

Feb/28/2016

I much prefer this to honey trap it's thicker and stays in place better on my lips and works fantastic no real bells and whistles just works!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (112 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

1.0

Feb/15/2016

This was my favorite lip balm for nearly 15 years. I used to buy them in multiples. I repurchased one two weeks ago and was surprised and disappointed at the reformulation.
The original Lip Service was like pure shea buttter in consistency. It melted into my lips really soothing and moisturising them. The fragrance was like orange creamsicle heaven.
The current formula was greasy, sat …

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (635 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesBrown

Jan/14/2016

I use this and None of Your Beeswax on a regular basis. This balm is thicker, more matte and not as slick as many other balms, it works well under lipstick and helps my dry cracked lips. Especially useful right now as I have a cold and shockingly my lips still look good. Love the little tin it comes in. Would repurchase.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (939 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Curly, Coarse

EyesGray

Dec/25/2015

As someone who is obsessed with having soft lips, this is the best lip treatment I have tried. It makes my lips super soft, moisturised and kissable! You do have to reapply throughout the day, but due to the nature of lip balm, you'll never find a product where that's not the case. Smell is pretty neutral and average (unlike Honey Trap, which works as well but smells kind of funny).

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age19-24