LUSH Lip Service Lip Balm

LUSH Lip Service Lip Balm

3.9

Fair Trade Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii) , Apricot Kernel Oil (Prunus armeniaca) , Glycerine , Beeswax (Cera alba) , Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao) , Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Olea europaea) , Tangerine Oil (Citrus reticulata) , Flavor , *Limonene , *Linalool

on 10/29/2017 4:24:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Decent lip balm, doesn't go on waxy, actually provides moisture and keeps lips from looking like you live in the Sahara desert.

on 10/27/2017 11:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

My HG lip balm!!!!! I love this, I'm on my second tin

on 3/7/2016 5:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I adore this lip balm so so much!! Not only is the name beyond adorable but the product actually does what it's intended to do & does it well! Living in the Rocky Mountains severely dry skin is almost a normality. My lips are always chapped no matter how much water I drink, or lip balm I slather on. I used to rely on Chapstick brand lip balm but Lip Service has changed my lips for the better! It's thick and very moisturizing. There's barely a scent, just a hint of citrus. It's AMAZING. I can't rave about it enough. The only thing that's slightly bothersome is I prefer stick form versus a tin but it's not even a big deal because of how great this lip balm really performs. It transforms dry, chapped lips into healthy, soft, supple lips. Everyone needs this. Next time you're in Lush I would without a doubt suggest you pick up this bad boy!

on 7/15/2017 2:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am reviewing the 'passion fruit' lip balm of Lush. While the name sounds very tasty, the balm seems a chemical substance with an awful taste. I hate it. Lush stands for natural products, but I am not sure whether this one would stand the 'natural' test.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I cant say anything bad about this lip balm, but for the price I certainly cant say anything good either. Its quite unremarkable.

on 8/13/2017 7:43:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Thick product, feels like butter on the lips, yet undetectable. I've been purchasing this since January 2016, and I love it. It's perfect for the winter cold, although I still use it in the summer and it works great anyhow. It can get a little melty due to the butters in it during the summer if you leave it in a hot area (etc. the inside of a car), but that's tolerable and it cools down quickly.

It feels so smooth on your lips, and leaves them soft as well for hours. A little definitely goes a long way with this.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool

This was my favorite lip balm for nearly 15 years. I used to buy them in multiples. I repurchased one two weeks ago and was surprised and disappointed at the reformulation.
The original Lip Service was like pure shea buttter in consistency. It melted into my lips really soothing and moisturising them. The fragrance was like orange creamsicle heaven.
The current formula was greasy, sat on the surface of my lips doing nothing and the fragrance was a harsh orange oil like Goo Gone. This balm made my lips feel even drier. I would give it a zero rating if I could.

on 1/14/2016 11:56:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I use this and None of Your Beeswax on a regular basis. This balm is thicker, more matte and not as slick as many other balms, it works well under lipstick and helps my dry cracked lips. Especially useful right now as I have a cold and shockingly my lips still look good. Love the little tin it comes in. Would repurchase.

on 2/28/2016 12:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I much prefer this to honey trap it's thicker and stays in place better on my lips and works fantastic no real bells and whistles just works!

on 12/25/2015 6:51:00 PM

As someone who is obsessed with having soft lips, this is the best lip treatment I have tried. It makes my lips super soft, moisturised and kissable! You do have to reapply throughout the day, but due to the nature of lip balm, you'll never find a product where that's not the case. Smell is pretty neutral and average (unlike Honey Trap, which works as well but smells kind of funny).