LUSH Lip Service Lip Balm

LUSH Lip Service Lip Balm

3.9

Fair Trade Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii) , Apricot Kernel Oil (Prunus armeniaca) , Glycerine , Beeswax (Cera alba) , Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao) , Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Olea europaea) , Tangerine Oil (Citrus reticulata) , Flavor , *Limonene , *Linalool

on 8/13/2017 7:43:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Thick product, feels like butter on the lips, yet undetectable. I've been purchasing this since January 2016, and I love it. It's perfect for the winter cold, although I still use it in the summer and it works great anyhow. It can get a little melty due to the butters in it during the summer if you leave it in a hot area (etc. the inside of a car), but that's tolerable and it cools down quickly.

It feels so smooth on your lips, and leaves them soft as well for hours. A little definitely goes a long way with this.

on 7/15/2017 2:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am reviewing the 'passion fruit' lip balm of Lush. While the name sounds very tasty, the balm seems a chemical substance with an awful taste. I hate it. Lush stands for natural products, but I am not sure whether this one would stand the 'natural' test.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This was my favorite lip balm for nearly 15 years. I used to buy them in multiples. I repurchased one two weeks ago and was surprised and disappointed at the reformulation.
The original Lip Service was like pure shea buttter in consistency. It melted into my lips really soothing and moisturising them. The fragrance was like orange creamsicle heaven.
The current formula was greasy, sat on the surface of my lips doing nothing and the fragrance was a harsh orange oil like Goo Gone. This balm made my lips feel even drier. I would give it a zero rating if I could.

on 2/28/2016 12:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I much prefer this to honey trap it's thicker and stays in place better on my lips and works fantastic no real bells and whistles just works!

on 3/7/2016 5:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I adore this lip balm so so much!! Not only is the name beyond adorable but the product actually does what it's intended to do & does it well! Living in the Rocky Mountains severely dry skin is almost a normality. My lips are always chapped no matter how much water I drink, or lip balm I slather on. I used to rely on Chapstick brand lip balm but Lip Service has changed my lips for the better! It's thick and very moisturizing. There's barely a scent, just a hint of citrus. It's AMAZING. I can't rave about it enough. The only thing that's slightly bothersome is I prefer stick form versus a tin but it's not even a big deal because of how great this lip balm really performs. It transforms dry, chapped lips into healthy, soft, supple lips. Everyone needs this. Next time you're in Lush I would without a doubt suggest you pick up this bad boy!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I cant say anything bad about this lip balm, but for the price I certainly cant say anything good either. Its quite unremarkable.

on 1/14/2016 11:56:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I use this and None of Your Beeswax on a regular basis. This balm is thicker, more matte and not as slick as many other balms, it works well under lipstick and helps my dry cracked lips. Especially useful right now as I have a cold and shockingly my lips still look good. Love the little tin it comes in. Would repurchase.

on 12/24/2014 11:32:00 AM

HG lip balm! Nothing else works like it. My lips have never felt softer or smoother. I love the ingredients in the product, and it lasts longer than any of my other balms including EOS and babylips... Every winter my lips are usually cracked and dry but this year my lips are soft and moisturized and heavenly. I recommend this to everyone! My only complaint is I wish it was in a stick form so I didn't have my fingers and my friends fingers (when they forget to bring their own) dipping into the pot...

on 10/21/2015 2:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Other, Other, Coarse

Lip Service is a nice balm for the lips with a hint of tangerine. It coats and softens mine. It actually reminds me of the Moo Goo 'cow lick lip balm'.They're both a treat for dry for lips. I love the reusable screw top tin too.

on 12/25/2015 6:51:00 PM

As someone who is obsessed with having soft lips, this is the best lip treatment I have tried. It makes my lips super soft, moisturised and kissable! You do have to reapply throughout the day, but due to the nature of lip balm, you'll never find a product where that's not the case. Smell is pretty neutral and average (unlike Honey Trap, which works as well but smells kind of funny).