CHANEL Carmine

No Image

This Chanel #14 Carmin lip liner is a wonderful cross between red and pink. It goes both ways for your 2 major color groups of lippies!

First and important: it's a gorgeous color and LONG-WEARING. Looks excellent, as it defines my Chanel Emotive lippie. It also looks great with the Chanel Emoi, Extrait de Gloss.

It also provides you with a lip brush on one end, and of course a little sharpener! Although this is a pencil (sharpened) lip liner, it behaves like a mechanical one which you twist. Pricey but worth it.

on 6/26/2010 2:59:00 PM

This is a review for Carmin (#14) liner I recently purchased this liner to match my Legende (#11) RC lippie. this is a creamy, long lasting berry liner, which would look great with any pink or berry lippie. I admit Chanel is expensive, but these liners last forever (this is my 4th) I try others, but I keep coming back to Chanel for their quality. Highly recommended!

Carmine is a great berry colour. It blends in with my lips really nicely since my lips are so pigmented. Goes with a lot.

Popular Lip Liners